Chapter 9 Invitations

Percy's POV

"Forgive me, please!" Athena threw herself into a bow causing me to roll my eyes.

"Look, I honestly don't want to be here, if you do not want me here, then by all mean's speak up," I chuckled and dusted off my cloak.

"I came here to give an invitation, however, I come across you all debating whether my aid is necessary. I honestly have much more important things to do then waste my time helping ungrateful gods. Another insult like this, and I shall take my leave," I crossed my arms as I stood there looking at the gods.

Artemis began to scowl at me, I glanced at her and smirked.

"Anything you'd like to add lady Artemis?" I asked raising my eyebrow, She bit back her tongue and kept her mouth shut.

"Good," I said, giving a nod of approval,

"Tomorrow, a portal in camp will open to my domain, I will coronate my mate, and rightfully give her the title of a queen that she is destined too. I wish for you and your children to attend,"

Zeus gives a bow, "Thank you, lord Perseus, we will be sure to attend such a privilege."

I lifted my hand to stop anyone else from talking.

"I will warn, I have many other guests, which can bring you unwanted memories, I will ask that you keep any useless comments to yourself, as many of them are trying to change their ways."

Hera rose her hand to gather my attention,

"I would like to ask, at what time will the portal open?" I give her a smile,

"M'lady, It will be at noon, Prepare the campers by then, I will not be at camp, I have much to prepare for the coronation."

Hera gave me a small bow with her head.

"Any other questions?" I asked only to see Aphrodite raising her hand.

"Yes? what is it Love Goddess?" I rose a brow, simply wondering possible answer to random questions.

"Who is to be crowned?" I gave them a smirk,

"A human girl, gifted with the powers of a dragon. Her name is Hope." I said calmly, the gods, however, looked insulted.

"A mortal?" Dionysus asked fully insulted by my news.

"Don't underestimate my mate, it is in our blood as male dragons to defend our mates until our deaths, and they the same. You will witness something no one has ever witnessed before." I said giving them a mocking bow.

"I'll take my leave," I gave Hestia a last glance.

"I want all gods, including Hestia and Hades," I spoke glancing at them with a glare.

I opened a portal and walked through, appearing back to camp, I looked at my cabin and sighed. Next time, I'll aim a good distance from the cabin, so I can take my time walking here. I stepped in and looked inside, Hope's siblings were all watching TV , looking comfortable. That is until I walked in.

Jesus glanced at me then began to glare,

"Oh your back, Hope came in crying, what did you do?" He asked taking out a kitchen knife. I rose a brow at him.

"I don't know, all I know is that I suck at this mating thing," I groaned taking the knife from him.

"Also, a little heads up. I don't think a simple kitchen knife will pierce my scal-skin." I stopped to correct myself. I so used my dragon form, that I would at times call my skin scales.