Chapter 13 Corruption,

Hope's POV

Fire, fire everywhere... My eyes stung from the smoke that lingered in the air and my lungs burned as I took in the filthy air.

Screams filled the air, causing my ears to bleed from the high pitch, while buildings crumbled into rubble in front of me.

I could feel my eyes water before tears slipped down my cheeks. I was surrounded with grief.
I could see people screaming for their loved ones, while those loved ones marched towards the enemy line.

Meanwhile, chains erupted from the ground with Percy tangled within them. Heavily wounded, his head hung in defeat, as he silently mouthed something. Now I was afraid, Percy was one of the strongest people that I know, and to see him like this, it hurt.

"NO," I screamed as more chains erupted from the ground and held me in place.

The image of Percy disappeared and in its place, an unknown man appeared. A smirk plastered on his face as he walked towards me with confident strides as if he had won everything. I stared in horror as this man held a sword aiming towards my chest. I could feel my heart quicken as I took a big gulp, I will admit I was terrified of this sinister man before me.

"Go tell Percy that I am coming for him, tell him, my dear future bride," He purred and with one swift motion, he stabbed me through the chest. The last thing I could see was the crooked smile on his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with a gasp. Percy was beside me with a worried look in his eyes, clearly, he hadn't slept well because of me. I was probably the reason he hasn't been sleeping well for a while now.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you?" I asked softly, brushing some of my lose hair from my face. Percy said nothing as he pulled me towards his chest.

"Stop doing that, please, tell me, what was your nightmare about. it's been two weeks since your coronation, and since then, you have been having these nightmares," I could hear the worry in his voice, but I kept silent. What if he thought I was crazy?

"Hope, I need you to trust me, sometimes dreams can have a meaning to them," I bit my lip and held back my tears. I kept silent for a while, calming down my fears as Percy held me close, he didn't move an inch throughout that whole time.

"I-I dreamt of war, the buildings fell to the ground turning into dust, the world around me was in utter chaos, all around me people screamed for their loved ones, just as more marched towards a large army," I fell silent once more as I pushed back and looked at Percy in the eyes, my eyes filled with more tears as I bit my bottom lip.

"Then you appeared, chained all over, beaten and hurt, and after that, a man appeared and said to let you know that he was coming for you, and then he called me his future bride," I felt my lips tremble as I was pulled back towards Percy's chest.

A sigh escaped his lips as he pressed them against my forehead.

"I believe it's time to return to camp half-blood, your siblings and mother will come along if they wish. I believe they will need training and that will be a perfect opportunity." I softly sighed out. I didn't like camp half-blood, much less knowing that Annabeth was there. Being near her, I lose my temper faster than a hungry Dalvi running towards burger king.

I softly pushed Percy away and gave him a soft grimace.

"I do not want to go there, can't we train here in the castle?" I asked hopefully, that camp was horrible. Percy gave me a grimace in return.