Chapter 10 Preparations

Percy's POV

I watched as Hope's eye stayed on me, I had stood up and moved my throne to the side, I then began to create a throne for Hope, it was exactly like mine, silver and blue. I talked back down the few steps and took hold of Hope's hand. I then walked up with her at my side.

"Tomorrow, you will be crowned queen in front of my whole court, my people, and the guest. You will be known as Queen Hope, your family will be known as royalty. each will be crowned Prince or princess," I glanced back to see Joselyn looked extremely happy. Bianca looked surprised, along with the boys. Maria was staring at me with tears in her eyes, as she held to baby Luis.

"Binca, Joselyn, Jesus, Jose, and Johnathan will then take up Swordfighting, fly, transformation and physical fighting lessons," I said glancing at Maria for approval, once I for a nod, I turned back to Hope,

"You will be taught by me personally," I gestured for Hope to sit, and once she sat down, I returned to my throne that was beside hers.

A loud knock boomed from the throne room's door, a second later a guard opened the door, letting in the ones I called for.

I watched as they walked in and gasped at seeing Hope sitting beside in my a similar throne.

"I called you here because I want immediate preparations for our first ever coronation ceremony," I began looking towards the senior maid,"

"Verta, I ask that there are rooms cleaned, we will have guests tomorrow by noon. Prepare seven rooms for the new royal family," I glanced at Maria and smiled at her.

"Please put my mate's mother in a room for mothers,"

Verta bowed to me a sign that she understood my request,

"I will double the pay for you and all the maids," I said giving her smile.

"Cheif," I said turning to him. He bowed to me, then Hope and her family, something I enjoyed to watch. Hope shifted uncomfortably beside me.

"Please, prepare a huge feast, we will be having a large amount of guest tomorrow. Just as I told the Verta, I will raise your pay," He looked at me in shock before bowing once more.

"Thank you, sir, I will be sure to prepare a feast for the queen and her family,"

"I am sure you will," I glanced to the decorator,

"Michel, Please, I want the castle in any color the future queen request, I want the castle to match her beauty." I glance at Hope from the corner of my eyes, I smiled as I noticed the blush on her cheeks.

"Hold on," Jose said, drawing everyone's attention towards him.

"Are we getting a crown too?" He asked looking at me with a threatening glance.

I facepalmed and groaned.

"No, your getting unicorns," I muttered sarcastically, I turned to look at the seamstress,

"Violet, please, I want you to take the Queen and design a dress for her, I would prefer she decides her own dress," I said looking away from Hope.

Long before I even met Hope, I had a dress made for a queen, it was beautiful, but I didn't want Hope to think that I had it made for a certain person. I just had the idea of the dress, the design. Violet made it.

"Yes your Majesty, I would be honored to create a dress for the future queen," I saw something in Violet's eyes that I did not like. Envy, and Hate. I narrowed my eyes and turned to the guards.

"You may take your leave, you only have today and tomorrow to work on this," I waved them off as I gestured for a guard to come in, Violet had to stay behind to wait for Hope,

I took Hope's hand and walked down with her,

"Be careful do not be afraid to show your position these are dragons and they will try to imitate you. I want you to be aware that some women in this palace would dare to challenge you for your position, you simply cannot accept a challenge unless you are certain that you can win," I moved my gaze to Violet. Understanding dawned on Hope as she gave me a nod of understanding.

"Alright Percy, I will try my best, but what do I do if I do get into some trouble?" She asked softly, I placed my mouth near her ear.

"Order the guard to kill the opponent," I said softly, she gasped and pushed me away.

"What? Why?" She asked me with wide eyes.

"Because if you lose a fight, you'll be giving up your place as my mate, and will be giving me away to another female. I will be forced to marry and mate with her, I don't want to mate with someone is not you, my true mate," I placed my forehead against hers.

"Please, do not fight, and order for the guard to take care of it," Hope bit back her bottom lip and gave me an understanding nod. I pressed a gentle kiss on her forehead and looked at the guard who was kneeling.

"My king, my queen," He spoke,

"I am sure you heard what I told the queen, keep an eye on the seamstress," I told him.

"Maria, Bianca, and Joselyn, please follow the seamstress, she will also be dressing you for tomorrows coronation," I said turning to the guard one last time.

"I must go, but if they are any problems, please, contact me immodestly," I gave Hope a bow before walking out the throne room.

I sighed as I flashed myself back to Tartarus.

I throw open the doors and walked in, a cyclops rushed off quickly, most likely going to go inform my parents that I was here.

"Percy?" My mom asked looking at me, I turned to the hall, to see my mother walking toward me.

"Tomorrows I will give someone the crown," I told my mom, she frowned and smacked me.

"I told you to wait for your mate, who is this girl?" Gaea glared at me, I chuckled as I rubbed my head.

"It is my mate mom," I chuckled as her face brightened up with joy.

"You found her?" She asked looking at me with big sparkly eyes. I nodded and gave her a bright smile.

"She's getting her dress made right now," I said.

"But what happened to the sea green dress you designed?" She asked. I shrugged and looked at her with a sheepish smile.

"I want her to choose the dress she wants, after it, this is also her wedding," My mother gave me a nod of approval.

"I want you and father to attend, I also hope chaos will attend," I said turning to look at my mother,

"You know we will attend," Mother placed a kiss on my forehead before pulling me into a tight hug.

"All I care about is regaining a bit of your old personality back, and your true mate can do that," I hugged my mother back.

No one can ever replace sally, she has a special place in my heart. But, I also hold Gaea in a special place there too, the parts which aren't stone.

"Where is my dad?, I should say hello before leaving," I asked as my mother lets me go, She smiled and pointed to dad's torture cave.

"He's tormenting a soul, you should go by, he'll be glad to see you," I looked at my mother and nodded my head.