Rivals' face-off ;)

I was appreciating myself on the success of my plan, because it was not at all easy to bring Soumya there. I literally called her 50 times before I could hear- 'okay, I will come,' from her side. Reason as I already described was- Abhi. I contacted Soumya that morning just when Sneha shared her wish to meet her. At first she didn't agree but I insisted her to forget about past fights with Abhi and to come just for her friend's birthday party. She was in Delhi. When she agreed to come, I booked her in Spice-Jet. And there she was.

We had cake cutting, selfies, cake facials and awesome dinner which included some tasty sizzlers and a lot of Mexican. Sneha was now completely enjoying with Soumya. They were the best of friends. She was feeling incomplete that morning but by the end of dinner she was on the top floor of happiness. After that dinner we were again in our hotel room. Soumya was with us. She and Sneha were talking, talking and talking; I too didn't feel like disturbing them but I had one more thing to be sorted out. I put a message to Abhi to come to our room in five. Shashank, Sarthak were out to get a drink and Sweta was already fast asleep. It was the best time to work on my second motive i.e. patch-up of Abhi and Soumya.

"What happened? Why did you call me here?" Abhi asked me as he entered the room.

Just then both of our rivals shared glances, after a long 5 years break. It was their first one because Abhi didn't join us for dinner that evening even after my forcing him. There was a room of silence, a really long silence. I couldn't control it.

"Hey Sneha, receptionist was telling that they got a call for you at the reception," I broke that silence.

"Really? Who called the hotel rather than calling on my phone?"

I was shocked on that brilliant use of her brain but, it was the wrong time to use it. I signalled her with my eyes to vacate the place for both broken hearts. She understood it somehow and rephrased.

"Oh yeah, I remember now. I gave my uncle, hotel's number just in case my mobile network's down and see my phone is switched off," she said a long dialogue, chuckling and showing everyone in that room her phone to prove that it was really switched off, which in reality was very much active. Maybe she overacted that bit but no one cared; those two were busy in staring at each other with eyes of fury.

Right after that scene she went out of that room.

"I will just check if she knows the way to the reception," and I too went behind her but, as I was going I gave a call to Sneha's number and left my phone in that room.

Sneha was waiting for me to come out.

"Why are you calling me when I am in front of you?"

"Stupid, lift it, I left my phone in our room so that we could hear what they are talking, through it." I explained as I headed towards the lobby followed by her.

"Oh great evil brain, Prithvi" she yelled with an evil side smile, "But it's not right to overhear someone's personal talks, right?"

"And who are you? Aloknath's daughter?" I asked humorously and added, "By the way, they are not 'someone'. They are our friends."

"You are insane....... and I mean it," she sighed with a stern look but still with that smile on her face.

"I know; now let's listen to their anti-romantic verses."

I switched phone to loudspeaker mode so that their words should be audible to us. For nearly 5 minutes there was nothing but right after that, a long conversation took place between them.

'Hi,' Abhi greeted.

'Hello.'

'So......how are you?'