What? New Love Birds!!!

"Thanks for what you guys did last night, you were really helpful."

It was 6 in the morning, Piyush and I were the first to wake up. Temperature in there was little too down, so we decided to get to the attender and talk, if he could increase it a bit. As we opened the coach door, hot outer air smacked our whole body. It was not that hot, but coming out an AC coach always makes you feel that way. I could hear that typical Indian train sound.

Attender was sleeping. It took a couple of minutes to wake him up and another couple to tell him the need of increasing the temperature a bit. All was set. As we pulled the door to get in, Shagun was on the other side. We greeted each other with a smile and gave her way to go out. She instead stood there to thank us – "Thanks for what you guys did last night, you were really helpful." I chose to be silent for better reasons.

"Oh come on. We are now neighbors, at least on this train, and neighbors help each other right?"

"Yes...." She giggled a bit after replying. I did nothing but smiled. Piyush's a pick-up line master and he barely takes any time to show it off and so was then. After a few seconds of weird pause we all continued what we were doing. We let her go out and we let ourselves get in. While entering, Piyush turned back and called her.

"Hey...Shagun, can I call you that!"

"Yes"

"So, Shagun, were you arrested ever?" Piyush, asked in a stern voice.

'No...not again' I said to myself.

She was literally shocked listening to that question. "I am sorry! What?" she asked in that same shock.

"Arrested ever?" he repeated the same question, just decreased no. of words.

"No." She replied still in the ocean of weirdness of that.

"What?? I thought it's illegal to look that good!" he replied with a smirk.

And there it was. One more of his pick-up line. And it was not his first time.

She literally started laughing, smiling, and shying all at once. She didn't reply anything and just went the way she was going. That's when you know for sure- "Mission Accomplished"

And so we too started back to our berths.

"Was this the 5th time you used that line," I asked.

"Seventh" he replied.

So Piyush, technically he is a flirt. But he is somewhat loyal. He has one golden rule- "one at a time". Well, it never worked too well for him. He experienced some six breakups till then and he was no more in a state to face seventh. Seventh try there was Shagun obviously. Life's so good when you let people go whom you once loved more than anyone else.

"Aunty, you like music?" Piyush asked Mrs. Sharma. 10 in the morning, we all reunited with Sharmas for the last time before we're gonna split up. And in the middle of nowhere Piyush asked this. I know it was not he cared for the mother but her daughter. You know, show off thing. But the point we shouldn't miss is he had a talent to show off, his guitar skills.

"Yes, you will play for me!?" mother Sharma was pleased. And so was the daughter Sharma. Well I made that out by the eye contact between him and her, Shagun. She did smile and what else could have stopped him from not playing those love strings. He started plucking and we all started humming together. It was looking like a family reunion but only me myself, Piyush and Shagun knew that it instead was a "new family" union, if you know. Time passed like butter on pan and we were just a few minutes away from our intermediate destination.