Unreal Confession :/

"Prithvi...Prithvi...Idiot, wake up," I heard Sneha shouting, as she tried to wake me up.

I slowly opened my eyes and found Sneha, Sweta, Sarthak rounding up the side of bed where I was sleeping.

"What the hell happened? Why you guys are staring at me?" I asked in shock. I was really freaked out seeing all of them at once with an evil look on everyone's face.

They didn't answer but just signalled me through their eyes to see my left hand. I followed their eyes and saw Soumya still sleeping and then I sensed that my hand was circling her waist from behind.

"Holy shit," I shouted and took off my hand from there.

"You are kidding me, right?" Sarthak asked me with a big question mark on his face.

"What do you mean? Wait...wait...no, no, no...are you mad?" I shouted at him, defending myself.

"Are you sure?" Sneha asked still in doubt.

"What the....Stupid, I was waiting for you all and...and I-I don't know when I slept...... And this! I am used of sleeping with a pillow, guys. Why are you making it an issue?" I yelled.

Just then, with the volume of my voice I guess, Soumya broke out of her sleep. She slowly turned her face and found four of us in middle of a conversation.

"Hey! Good morning everyone. What are you talking about?" she asked, mixed with a yawn.

"Actually, Prithvi was......" Sarthak was trying to reveal, when I interrupted.

"I was telling them that you are going to be with us for rest of the trip, Soumya."

"What? Seriously! Wow!" Sneha screamed excitedly and jumped onto the bed and hugged her tight.

With that morning came the third day for us in Manali and until then we were out of that hotel just for one birthday dinner. It was a tourist place but we were so enjoying in ourselves that we never felt to have a tour of that place. Friendship is the best part in anyone's life. When we are with our friends, we just forget every personal problem of ours and I experienced it myself right there at Manali. I wanted that trip to go on forever. There were no humongous moments but small, small ticks make a large one. Seeing everyone happy, laughing with joy and big smiles on their face made me emotional. Maybe it was the last time I was seeing them, maybe after that trip we would be so much busy with our jobs that we would never meet again. Never meeting my friends again? Even a thought of that, made me feel uneasy. The day I reached Manali, I thought- we have a whole week to enjoy and now on the third day my thought was- we just have four more days to spend together. And that hugging scene of Sneha and Soumya was even more emotional.

Just then Shashank entered the room with Abhi, Piyush, Nikita and Shivani. Abhi stood behind Nikki so as to hide himself from Soumya.

"Guys, we invested our bucks for what?" Shashank asked facing all of us, in a rather enthusiastic way.

"Oh I know; to reach here.... Manali," Sarthak answered continuing the passion.

"And?" he asked again.

"To eat here's food?" Sweta, a foodie of our group, replied.

Shashank was not at all satisfied by her answer, which everyone present there, made out by his face. He was no more in a mood to play questions and answers game, so he himself cleared.

"Guys, we are here to visit tourist attractions and not to sleep on hotel room's beds," he said in a bossy tone, "Today is the third day and we didn't even step out of this hotel."