Surprise!....... Surprise??

"Are you sure about this?" Sara asked lying beside me. I was still in her room; on her bed to be more precise. She was asking this for the fifth time I guess, about me being sure of proposing her. I thought telling her would decrease the anxiety level in me, but it worked in a reverse way.

"Yes, and I warn you, don't you dare ask that one more time," I gave her a weird look.

"Okay fine...ok, it's good you are sure...umm but did you ever ask yourself?"

"Ask myself...what?" I asked confused, and yeah a weirder-look this time.

"Did you ever ask yourself why you love her?"

Boom!! Cannonball fired. That was a pretty good question to be asked to one own self, I never asked though. My mind kind of froze for a second. I used to love her since days; back when I didn't even knew difference between love and infatuation. Maybe it was an infatuation that turned into love, time being a constant dimension. But the question was "why". I loved her even when we never talked much. I loved her even when she was in a relationship with my fellow classmate. I loved her even when our communication was literally cut off for 6 years. I loved her even when I myself was in a relation. And there I was just some hours away from proposing her, without even knowing why I love her. Heights of stupidity or Idiocy it was. All I knew was I loved her. I wasn't ready to accept the fact that there was no reason of loving her. I went back to day when I first met her, there I loved her childishness. The day we became friends, there I loved her smile and friendliness. The way she feeds roadside dogs and named them, there I loved her humanity and kindness. Not only this, I even loved when she's angry over small things, the way she behaved and every little thing about her attracted me towards her. And now I got clarity, yes I loved that girl and yes I am letting her go no matter what.

"Yes I did, just right now. I did, I did and I don't have one but many reasons to that question," I punched her bed out of excitement and was laughing aloud as if I discovered some new Saturn or something.

"Ssshhh....dumbass you'll wake up ammi and Ali, calm down now I got it," she held my hand and twisted it hard. Ill perks of having a karate girl as a friend, unless you are Jaden Smith. She smiled right after that. She understood me well back then, and even now I guess.

"Now go and sleep. Have a big job tomorrow morning. And I hope you don't mess it up!" she whispered as I descended slowly down the ladder.

I woke up and saw that my mom turned into a zombie and was feeding on Ali's shoulder. She headed towards me, I was not able to see her clearly but I somehow escaped. I ran towards our school and saw Sneha on her knees in taking flesh from Shashank's leg. It was a zombie apocalypse and everything was ruined. I was shocked seeing her there in that situation. Her eyes were sunken and red. Her skin got wrinkles and was partly rotten. I walked slowly to her trying to speak out her name, just then a hand from behind held me with my hair and started shaking me with full force.

I opened my eyes, with a gasp and I saw Saara in front of me, beside my bed and was still shaking every cell of my body.

"What the hell.....stop it" I shouted. She then let me free but shouted back in response- "Do you know what time it is?"

I looked at my phone. It was 9. Oh damn, I was too busy dodging zombies that I forgot my task for that morning. And yes, that was the weirdest dream I ever had, at least till that day.

"Shit...." I hissed and went straight downstairs to fresh up. As I ran down the stairs I shouted to Saara-"I wanted to see your face with that zombie effect." I laughed with that thought but I bet she didn't even have a faintest idea of what I said to her, my good luck- my dreams aren't projected on a big screen unlike "Inception". Funny part in that movie was even in his sleep DiCaprio never dreamt of an Oscar.