The Prophecy

a/n: lol. kay. so this is my first story, so.....um....idk. DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of these characters. ALL RIGHTS TO JK ROWLING AND RICK RIORDAN. K. Even though I put that in the description already.

Nico's POV

    It was a month after the war, and I sat on the edge of the woods. Many people had forgotten, or at least tried not to talk about it. Percy and a few other demigods were sent on a quest to find Leo, who was missing since the war. Although I could feel that he died, I also had a feeling that he was out there somewhere.

I hear my name being called and I turn around to a bone-crushing hug from my boyfriend, Will Solace.

"Hey Neeks, hurry up. Rachel's giving a prophecy".

We run to the camp just in time to hear the prophecy.

Half-Bloods beware, for a world awaits
Two will fall at the iron gates
Magic and might will join hands
And venture off into unknown lands
Shadows will illuminate the darkest day
And the lion's roar will show the way

A camper rushes forward as Rachel collapses.

I turn to Will, turning my head to the side.

"What do you think that means? Would magic be part of the Hecate cabin?"

Chiron walks to Will and I and tells us "Listen, this may sound completely ridiculous, but I need you to go undercover at a wizarding school in England. The name of the school is Hogwarts." I open my mouth to say something, but Chiron cuts me off. "Headmaster Dumbledore has asked me to send few campers there, as there is a new threat arising."

A thousand thoughts are racing though my head.

"Wizards? Wizards are REAL?"

Chiron turns to me and says "Nico, I want you to go to Hogwarts."

I nearly collapse, but Will catches me.

"But I can't even do magic," I say, putting air quotes on the word magic.

"Not a problem. Hecate will give you, as well as the other demigods her blessing, and you will all blend right in with the other students."

I turn to Will and then tell Chiron "Fine, I'll go to Hogwarts" I pause "but I won't go without Will" I say as I tightly grip his hand.

Chiron nods and leaves us to process what just happened.

Will's POV

Wizards. There are actual wizards. Why am I surprised? I have a Greek God as a parent.

I'm actually quite flattered that Nico wanted me on this quest, especially since he's always embarrassed about me.

Nico and I walk to the Hades cabin as I think about the prophecy.

Shadows will illuminate the darkest day

Shadows. Could that be Nico?

"Anyway Neeks, what do you think we'll be doing when we're waiting for the so called threat?"

Nico flopped onto his bed. "First, don't call me Neeks, Second, I assume that we would go to classes there"

Scoffing, I reply "obviously, but I heard that Chiron said that there would be houses that we'll be sorted into." I flop onto his bed, lying next to him.

"Well, we'll just have to wait and find out."

Ahhhhhhh. Well, that was the first chapter. How is it? Leave a comment 💕 I will update soon