The Final Stand

Okay, so this is the second to last chapter. (Not including the epilogue) I've had fun writing this; since this is my first story, there are a TON of mistakes. I'm going to go back and make it better-ish.

Percy's POV

I look in shock to see my friends resurrected, standing to fight against our enemy.

Voldemort sees us all ready to fight, and he hesitates.

Now, this isn't fair. Only one of me? An entire group of you?

He raises his hand, and enchants different things on the island to become warriors.

I watch as the demigods weave through the attacks being thrown at them, as the wizards throw a variety of spells at both Voldemort and his army.

I look at my wand hidden in my sleeve, wondering if I could try to use an actual spell.

The textured surface brushes against my fingers, and I feel a rush of knowledge.

My mind blurs as I point my wand to the opposing side.

Spells explode from the tip of my wand, and the battlefield is showered with beams of energy in multiple colors.

Harry's POV

As we all fight against Voldemort's army, we can see him being slowly overpowered.

The metallic blades twirl, slash, and fly through the air from the demigods hands.

Occasionally, one of them would cast a spell, with most of the energy focused on one subject.

"Look out!" I call out to Ron, shooting a spell at his attacker.

Ron quickly scrambles out of the way, mumbling a quick thanks to me.

Voldemort continued to increase his army, and we were slowly being pushed back.

"Harry!" Ron calls out my name as he runs to me.

He whispered something into my ear, and I instantly figured out what to do.

I run to each member on our side, whispering the plan that I had.

We reform our group, each focusing on one particular point in his army.

As the fight extends, we can feel Voldemort getting weaker.

He spent most of his energy increasing his army, but his defense was weak.

Once we discovered a small flaw in his battle plan, we quickly overpowered him.

"It's over, Voldemort" I say, as I reach him.

The group of demigods, and wizards stand behind me.

"Surrender" I whisper, as I lean into his face.

Never.

I watch as he lift his wand to cast a spell, but before he can I hear a voice.

Ron steps up, his face tomato red.

Ron raises his wand.

We look in shock as a beam of energy erupts from the tip of his wand, and hits Voldemort at full impact.

A wall of smoke forms from where the collision took place, but once it cleared there was no evidence anyone had ever been there.

The group gathers in a smoking crater left in the ground.

"Did we do it?" Leo questioned.

"Hopefully, but I think that wasn't the last we've seen of him."