Conclusions (tbh, idek why i am naming these)

Nico's POV

"Swish"

"Squelch"

I turn my head, whirling around to see Will teetering with an axe lodged in his arm.

"Will" I scream, just before he collapses.

I sense his death, and fall to the ground screaming.

"No, I knew I shouldn't have asked for him to come along. I'm such and idiot."

The air around me drops to a freezing temperature, and the plants around me wilt and die.

I turn to face the giant with a smirk on his ugly face, laughing as he pulled the bloody axe coated with Will's blood.

"How. Dare. You" my dead eyes stare directly into him, my hands tightening on my Stygian Iron sword.

The giant throws his head back, cackling. "Foolish spawn of Hades, you think that you can stop me?" He looks at me. "You can't even save anyone. You couldn't even save your sister, or your mother. Now, your boyfriend's gone too."

All my pain and anger bubbles to the surface, as I charge towards him, cutting off his head with my sword.

"Don't you ever say that again"

The dust from the giant scatters, leaving a bloody head in it's place.

"Oi, that's nasty" Ron pipes up.

I walk over to Will's corpse, a leave a kiss on his cold forehead.

"I'll see you soon." I whisper into his ear.

*time skip*

Harry's POV

"Our magic was useless in that fight!" I exclaim, in shock that we couldn't do anything.

"Yeah" Ron says. "But we didn't get killed, so-"

His sentence gets finished by a glare from the Death Eater boy.

"He's bloody terrifying." Ron says to me. "He killed that thing all by himself."

I nod in agreement.

Hermione looks to us and sighs "Give him a break, he's not a Death Eater."

"What makes you so sure about that, Mione?" Ron says, and I nod in agreement.

"Because, Unlike you two, I had a proper conversation with Nico." She says. "So shut up, you don't know what he's gone through."

"Mmhmmmm, sure Mione"

*time skip*

Jason's POV

"He was definitely here."

I look to see a torn Camp shirt, lying on the ground.

"Smells like seawater too" Leo pipes in.

"But where did he go?" Frank says.

"I dunno, let's get back to the Argo II and figure out."

Percy's POV

Where am I?

I awaken to be bound to some sort of log, surrounded by giants.

"Sea Spawn" One growls.

"Weak" another one says.

A fist collides with my chest, and I hear a crack. A pain flares in my ribs, and I look down to see a few bones poking through my skin.

Nico's POV

I'm in some sort of cave

I look to the entrance, and see a strange symbol.

Heading down the damp path, I hear grunting.

Could it be Percy?

I head to where I think I heard the noise from, and see a group of giants surrounding him.

He's bound to a pole, so he can't fight.

I run towards him, but am pulled back into consciousness.

Gasping, I jolt up.

Running to the others, I pant out "I think I know where Percy is."

The chorus of demigods and wizards start to talk all at once.

"How do you know?"

"What do you mean, you think?"

I cough, shushing everyone.

"I dunno, it was like a dream, but more vivid." I pause "there was some sort of symbol."

I grab a napkin and start scratching it out.

I hear a gasp from the wizards.

I turn to them, with a confused look on my face. "What's so shocking?"

"That's the Dark Mark, the symbol of You-Know Who" Hermione gasps.

"No, I don't know who. Who is that?"

"He's the most powerful dark wizard-"

"Wait, wizard? No, I saw Percy being held captive by giants."

She turns to look at me "Do you think they've teamed up?"

Looking out into the distance, I sigh.

"You better hope they didn't"

Lol. I'm in math class. Oops. Anywho, comment, interact, be happy, do whatever. New part soon-ish.