Epilogue

So I decided to write an epilogue, but I'm saving an idea for a sequel for later. Anyway, enjoy

Quick Summary:
After the battle with Voldemort, Hogwarts was quiet...for now.
The Golden Trio and the remaining demigods finished their school year at Hogwarts.
After the year finished, they went back to the camps.

Anyway...time to write a more detailed epilogue

Unspecified POV

It had been a month since they had died.

Their friends, however, were able to bring them back to camp for a proper burial.

Flashback to the Burial:

"...Please join together in honoring the three demigods who fell in their quest." Chiron finished.

The camp was silent, as many of the campers were close to at least one of the fallen.

A demigod from the Apollo raised his hand. "May I say a few words about my brother?"

Chiron nodded, and allowed him to speak.

The young camper stood up, brushing his golden hair out of his eyes.

"Will was the first person I met at camp." He paused. "Well, I was running from a monster when I tripped into camp. Anyway, Will found me with probably a dozen or so minor injuries and one or two major ones. He took me to the infirmary and helped heal me." Grinning, he showed us his leg. His leg had been completely disfigured after he stumbled into camp, but now there was only a thin scar running along the side. "Most of the other campers were busy with training, but Will stayed with me. I can remember his face when I was claimed. I would describe it as a mix of shock, happiness, and relief. After I was healed and claimed, Will taught me most of what I know today. He gave me a lot of medical training." He started to tear up. "I think that if I had never met Will, I wouldn't be who I am today."

He went on to tell more stories about Will, and they got more emotional as he continued. By the end of his speech, most of the camp were crying on each other's shoulders.

A few more demigods stood up to talk about Will, Nico, and Annabeth. They all shared stories about them that most people would have never have thought happened.

One camper told a story about a camp-wide prank war, and how they covered the Athena cabin with rubber spiders. He then went to tell us about how once Annabeth found out that it was him who orchestrated the event, she chased him across the entire camp.

Not many campers had stories about Nico, but the ones who did were able to tell the best stories.

Every camper told at least one story, and after all the stories were over, everyone was crying.

There was a special memorial dedicated to them near the cabins, so that they would never be forgotten.

Nico's POV (kinda short...I'm being really uncreative rn..oops?)

What can I say? Life after death isn't so bad after all.

Annabeth, Will and I were in Elysium after our deaths, and Annabeth decided that she wanted to be reborn.

Will and I spent all of our time together, and eventually decided to be reborn together.

Well, the epilogue is done...I think I have an idea for a sequel...or a trilogy...

🎉 You've finished reading Demigods in Hogwarts (PJO/HOO and Harry Potter crossover) (under slow editing) 🎉