Just Another "Normal" Day

Nico's POV

After a month of staying in the infirmary from when I collapsed randomly (Will overreacted) I was finally allowed to return to class.

Anyways, Chiron IMed Dumbledore and announced that he will be taking a select few wizards and witches to come to Camp Half Blood this summer.

Fun, now camp is going to be even more "exciting."

I walk with Hazel to our class and see the room cleared with a few weapons.

"Really? Combat again? When would this be useful against a Dementor" a red haired boy says to his friend.

"Ugh, don't remind me."

I turn to face that Hammy Pewter guy, and he glares at me with a scowl.

Haha. I remember fighting him. This should be interesting again.

Our teacher pairs us up with students in our class, and I get paired with a bushy haired girl.

She looks to her two friends, then turns to face me.

She attacks me, but I easily parry her blade. In a flick of my wrist, I disarm her.

We rotate our partners, and...great I get Huffy Puffer.

He glares at me, and mouths the words death eater.

WHO IN THE NAME OF OLYMPUS WOULD WANT TO EAT THANATOS

He grunts, aiming his blade at my head.

Before I can parry, my hand summons the shadows to knock the blade out of the way.

Great.

He and his friends gasp, screaming how I'm a Dark Wizard.

Yeah sure, I am the Son of Hades, and I am in Slytherin...but that doesn't mean anything!"

Great, now everyone thinks that I want to eat Thanatos.

Will's POV

"I told you Neeks, NO deathy underworldy stuff," I say, shaking my head as we walk to the library.

"Whatever, not like I care."

AHHHHHHHH

I hear a scream, and both Nico and I run towards it.

We see Annabeth flailing her arms around over a spider.

Geez, overreaction much?

Hermione's POV

I just know he's a Death Eater. I read about his family, and it said that they were dark wizards. I walk into the library and grab the book that I'm looking for.

"Mione, come here, we have more evidence that Nico is a Death Eater," Ron says.

I sigh but follow them. After all, I don't disagree with him.

"In DADA today we learned about common forms of dark magic. Guess what? Umbrakinesis."

That is a good point...