Death Boy blows up a store

Percy's POV (haha. I bet you weren't expecting THIS. WERE YOU)

So Chiron wants the seven to go to someplace called Pigfarts. What type of school is named after a farm animal's digestive system?

I look at the list in my hand.

A Wand. I need a dam wand.

I look around and finally encounter someplace named Ollivander's.

As I push open the door, I see a boy wearing a dark t-shirt, with some blonde boy wearing an orange t-shirt that looks eerily like a Camp Half-Blood shirt.

Eh, probably just some random London people.

"Now, 13 1/2 inches, elm, Pegasus hair core" I hear

The boy with dark hair grips it and waves it.

"BOOM"

The front of the store explodes in flames. Before thinking, I summon the water from a nearby cauldron to put out the fire.

"PERSEUS FREAKING JACKSON. WHAT THE HADES DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING. OH MY GODS YOU ARE SUCH A PILE OF SCHIST" I hear, turning to encounter the Son of Hades screaming.

"Um..you're welcome?" I say

"WHAT THE NAME OF OLYMPUS ARE YOU DOING HERE"

"Chiron sent me."

"Oh yeah....Still, YOU PILE OF SCHIST"

"Hem hem. Mr. di Angelo." The old guy says. "Now, this is a very unique wand. 12 inches, core of Stygian Iron, Holly" Handing it to Nico, he says "Go on, give it a wave."

Nico waves the wand, and the room is stripped of its warmth. Shadows surround the Son of Hades, dancing at his feet.

Five seconds pass and the light returns.

"Yes, yes, that is the one" Ollivander says, clearly shaken.

Will got his wand after Nico, his was 12 1/2 inches, unicorn hair core, made of vine wood.

Mine was 13 inches, mermaid hair core (apparently that was rare), and the wood was holly.

*Timey-Wimey Skip*

We arrive at Hogwarts, and are introduced by Gandalf

"Please welcome our American exchange students."

The rest of the seven had arrived a day before us

We each lined up to face an old, smelly hat.

I walked up to the stool, and the hat was placed on my head.

"Ah, it's been a while since I've seen one of your kind....You know, I can't sort you if you close off your memories to me"

I gulp, and let all my memories loose.

My first year at camp, my friends...seeing them die, Tartarus.......they all rush out from my buried memories."

The sorting hat screams "GET ME OFF HIS HEAD, GRYFFINDOR"

I walk over to the table waving red and gold flags around.

The rest of the seven got sorted into Gryffindor while Nico was sorted into Slytherin, and Will got sorted into Hufflepuff.

Nico's POV

I walk up to the hat and jump as it whispers in my ear.

"Ahhhh.....yes.....A di Angelo, yes? It's been a while since I've seen someone from your bloodline....mmmm, SLYTHERIN!"

I get up, and walk towards the clapping table.

"Are you really a di Angelo?"

"Like as in related to Maria di Angelo?"

I tense up as I hear my mother's name

"Yes, and yes" I reply, looking away from the crowd.

I turn around to watch Will get sorted into-Snufflehugs or whatever it was called.

Fits his personality.

Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. I cannot write, this is so awkward. Well, your first story isn't going to be your best, anyway.....