We're going on a Quest

Nico's POV

"Chiron, can get Dumbledore to give me and a few other demigods permission to go on a quest?" I ask, staring into the misty screen.

"I guess I could, but we don't know about the prophecy"

"Half-Bloods beware, for a world awaits
Two will fall at the iron gates
Magic and might will join hands
And venture off into unknown lands
Shadows will illuminate the darkest day
And the lion's roar will show the way"

I recite the prophecy perfectly.

Chiron paces around.

"Okay, but tell me, what exactly are you going on this quest for?"

"I need to find things that could help save Melanie. She was put into a magically induced coma, so we have some time."

Frowning, Chiron replies "Melanie? As in the one who disappeared from camp a few years ago?"

I nod "Yes, my sister."

Chiron hesitates. "Well, there is a threat rising. We'll need you to be careful. We don't know when the prophecy will be fulfilled. But I assume that you'll be okay in the quest."

I nod and give a quick "Thank you" before running off.

*time skip*

Percy's POV

"We're going on a quest, but where is Festus?" Leo sings behind me

I snort, and continue walking towards the location we chose to meet at.

When we arrive at the courtyard, Nico, Will, and the rest of the seven were waiting by the Argo II.

Leo squeals, and climbs onto the Argo II.

"Why are we still waiting?" I ask, looking at the group of demigods.

Snorting, Nico replies "Because the Moldy Trio is coming along."

Annabeth punches Nico in the chest "They're called the Golden Trio, and they're quite nice once you get to know them."

Nico snorts, and turns to continue his conversation with Will.

*time skip*

We all lean across the edge of the Argo II, and we finally see the group of wizards walk over.

"I knew they weren't that impressive. They just had to ask for the Chosen one." The messy haired boy said, putting to much emphasis on too many words.

The bushy haired girl shushes him, as the walk to the ladder of the Argo II.

Will's POV

As the group of wizards climb aboard, Nico drags me below deck.

"I can't believe Chiron. I mean, this is my sister."

Giving him a kiss on the nose, I reply "Yes, that is true. Hazel is your sister too, how do you think she feels about a sibling that just popped up?"

Nico opens his mouth to speak, but closes it soon after.

I pull him into a hug, and sniff his hair. "Just ignore them."

Ron's POV

Blimey, this ship can fly

"Oi Mione, how much Wingardium Leviosa did they use on this?"

She just shakes her head, and walks away.

Typical.

Hazel's POV

Honestly, Nico has been on edge recently. I guess it's because he's worried about his sister.

I mean, I get it. He does get overprotective of those who are close to him. He's already lost his mother and sister, and he can't handle anymore loss.

I really think that he should just be less tense some times.

Harry's POV

That bloody Death Eater is no where to be found.

I bet that he's scared of me. After all, it was me that defeated the Dark Lord as a baby.

I look over to Hermione, and she was having a conversation with a tall, blonde girl. I wonder what they're talking about.

I bet that they're talking about the Death Eater boy.

I stealthily creep closer to them, trying to listen to their conversation. (Ew Harry, what a creep.)

I get a few feet away from them, and I hear a few sentences.

"Yeah, he is weird."

"He acts like such an idiot sometimes. It's like he doesn't even notice people around him."

"Just because he's the Chosen One, it doesn't allow him to be such a-"

I interrupt Hermione's sentence with a cough.

"Oh, Harry. You're here. How much did you hear?"

"Enough" I say, hurt that my friend would say something like that.

Hermione looks back at the blonde girl, then back at me.

"I'm really sorry for this Harry." She reaches for her wand, and before I know it she has already said a spell. "Obliviate"

I watch as the spell reaches me, and my mind goes fuzzy as I collapse onto the floor.

I cringe, I cringe, and I cringe some more. Anywhooo, as my story is slowly building up, if you have any character request or ideas comment below. I'll try to put some in, although no one is gonna comment really. But also, if you have any ideas, reactions, comments, or critique, I'm open for your input.