Someplace called Diagonally (Diagon Alley)

Nico's POV

So apparently all of the seven are going. Cue the enthusiastic cheering.

According to Chiron, we were supposed to go somewhere called diagonally. We had to find somewhere called the Leaky Cauldron.

Honestly, I don't know why we had to go across the ocean for school supplies. It is for a wizarding school, but shouldn't there be things near camp?

I notice a family of red-heads and a dark haired boy disappear into the corner of the street. Grabbing Will's hand, I walk to where I last saw them.

"The Leaky Cauldron...This must be it." I say, turning to Will. Walking in, we are directed to the back, where there is a large brick wall. Someone pushes a weird shaped brick, and suddenly the wall opens to reveal a road, with shops smushed together.

"Well, this is new," I say.

Will's POV

Today we're going to London to get our school supplies. Can't we just go to STAPLES?

Standing in the streets of London, I look around with Nico for someplace called the Leaky Cauldron.

I couldn't see anything, but apparently Nico did. He grabbed my hand, dragging me to a random street corner.
I don't notice the sign until Nico reads it out.

*time skip bc irrelevant stuff here. Like this entire story*

I am so confused. We went through a wall. We are now standing in some random street. What.

AHHH. I AM CRINGING. I CANNOT WRITE FOR MY LIFE.