So that's Noseless-mort

Nico's POV

I hear a gasp behind me, and notice how the wizards were staring at the noseless dude in shock.

Harry crumples to the ground, clutching his scar.

"Voldemort" he mumbles.

Ah, so this is the dude they think that I follow. I still don't see how he relates to eating Thanatos. (I've mentioned this like 5 times in the story, oops. Guess I'm uncreative and repetitive)

"What do you want" Hermione says, trying to hide the concern in her voice.

"Silence, you filthy Mudblood" he sneers.

"Oi! Watch it" Ron says, jumping into the argument.

"I would advise you not to speak, you blood traitor" Voldemort says.

He stares down at our group. "You've made an alliance with these filthy creatures?" He says, clearly trying to insult us.

Without thinking, I jump up. "The only thing filthy is your stinking opinion on others. You think you're so great and powerful, but really you're just a weak, pathetic loser"

Oops. Bad choice.

Voldemort swoops over to me, glaring at me.

"Ah yes, di Angelo was it? I've heard about your family." He comes closer. "Shame you've tainted the family name"

I feel the anger bubble inside me.

"Leave him alone" Percy says. "He did nothing."

Voldemort whips his head towards Percy, eyes gleaming red. "And who asked you?"

Percy uncaps Riptide, gripping his sword as he advances towards Voldemort. "Don't insult my friends."

"Friends make you weak." His cold hand grips a wand.

"Percy, look out!"

Too late.

"Crucio"

Percy grunts, freezing in place, trying to hide the pain. (Ah, that's an awkward sentence)

"Yo Noseless! Heads up!" Leo says as he chucks a rock at him.

Irritated, Voldemort advances towards him.

"Stop" I say, as my anger rushes through my veins.

"You are a pathetic excuse. You can't stop me with your swords."

"Who said I was using a sword?" I say, smirking as I pull out my wand.

"Expelliarmus"

I watch as his wand flies out of his hands.

"Impossible, you have no magic blood" he says.

"Guess I'll have to prove you wrong." I hesitate. I see Voldemort recovering, so I quickly cast a non-verbal spell.

"RUN GUYS" I scream at the others.

I cover our tracks, leaving a cloud of darkness behind.

Hermione's POV

"Why didn't you guys do anything?" Harry questions us.

"I don't know, why didn't you do anything?" Ron replies.

Shaking my head at their foolishness, I walk over to Nico.

"Thanks for what you did back there. It was really brave. I'm sorry that we said you were a death eater before"

He nods, and walks over to the group of demigods.

Shrugging, I return to my friends.

Leo's POV

We were all sitting in a large group, until I noticed something off.

"Hey guys, what time is it?" I ask.

"Um, about 12 in the afternoon. Why do you ask?" Jason replies.

"Then why is it so dark?"

We look to the sky, and are shocked at what is happening.

A billowing cloud of black smoke (not demons, don't worry....great, Supernatural is taking over) starts to extinguish all the light.

Enemies beware, for the Dark Lord shall reign

"Great guys, looks like we have to delay our small quest...again" I say.

So I've done some parts of the prophecy already, so I'm trying to finish it. I have a few ideas how the story is going to end, and I might make a sequel, depending on which one I choose. I'll update soon. Thank you for reading this story so far❤️