8

(Media = picture of a boggle game)
Many of you already guessed who the mystery rogue was! Congrats!

Ship names, vote your favourite by leaving a comment on it!
(My favourite) Just Blaire
Daire
Blairren

Thanks for 90k + reads. ITS NUMBER 59 IN WEREWOLF THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Now, this is very important.
I would like to dedicate this chapter to AddieHigenell she is my best friend okay? Please go read her stories and show her some love! <3

Now on with the story!
-
Blaire's POV

The crashing makes a scream bubble in my mouth. I'm pushed behind Calder and Darren is growling and snarling in this scary animalistic way.

A man walks in, a very naked man. And it's like it instantly clicks. Darren doesn't even have time to react because I'm throwing myself at the man. I hug him as tight as I can, a sob escaping my lips.

"Blaire, oh Blaire." He hugs back tightly. "I'm here, it's okay." He rubs my back.

And then I'm roughly yanked away. "No!" I shriek. "I want James!"

Darren pulls me close, burying his face into the crook of my neck. He breathes my scent? in and for a moment the room is silent.

Then he pulls away and looks at James. I struggle desperately in his grip, I want James!

And then Darren lunges at him.

"NO!" I shriek. "STOP IT!" I pull on Darren's shirt as he hits James repeatedly. Alphas are evil. Alphas are so bad. Alphas can't be trusted. Oh James, I'm sorry.

"DARREN!" I scream, I step in front of James and there's this blow to my face. And it hurts, and it sends me to the ground. And it really hurts. And I start sobbing.

And then it's like James has been forgotten. My James...

"Blaire! Gosh, Blaire." Darren is soft and gentle hands cup my cheeks. "Why did you step in front?"

All I can do is sob, I didn't have the strength to tell him to get away or to push him. My James...

Finally I calm enough to look at Darren with such fear inside myself I feel as though I'll burst.

"Don't... Touch me." I whisper. "Get away... Evil alpha." I hiss. "Go away!" I scream and my sobs come back at full force. "Don't hurt me! Don't hurt me! Just go away!"

"Blaire..." James says softly and Darren has been moved and James is in front of me. "I can truly say I'm upset you are not my mate." He says in a gentle voice. "But I'll still comfort you. Come, we need to get your jaw fixed up."

I throw my arms around him. "James... Oh my James."

"I missed you too little Beta. How about some dessert to calm you down?" James chuckles.

***

Darren had to leave, Calder said he was giving me panic attacks. Darren really only was in the other room, he refused to leave James and I together.

He broke my jaw, which James and Calder and Darren had all repeatedly explained was an accident. But I'm still so scared... I shiver at the thought.

I play around with my ice cream cake. I hadn't had cake in a very long time, it's delicious. I miss the taste of ice cream too.

James is telling me all about how he is the alpha of a new pack and he has been searching for me for a very long time in hopes I would be his Luna. It is just so much to take in, and I'm so tense, Darren is in the other room.