23

It's really short. I'm sorry.

I do think you will all love me for the end though.

It's finally March Break! (Or as most people call it Spring Break.) And I'll be pretty busy for the most part. I was hoping for multiple updates this week but I dunno if that's happening.

If you guys have any tips for getting rid of clothes and just stuff in general, that'd be really helpful. Lol.

So, on with the short chapter before the next one that I hope to make really long! ;)

-

Blaire's POV

I watch Darren move around the room, getting ready. My mind is... In a conflicting time. I said I forgave him, but I can't figure out if I really do. His words keep haunting my memory, I'm scared he'll say them again.

My leg aches, but it feels a lot better than yesterday. Darren explained he'd stay home with me all day. Calder linked me, saying he's realized I heal at a faster rate than most wolves. Probably just something my wolf had achieved while being out in the wilderness for so long. He says my leg may even be healed by tonight if I'm lucky, since it wasn't a bad break.

"How is your mom?" I ask Darren, meanwhile, trying to link the people on patrol. I find the link quite difficult when they haven't linked me first. I want to know what's going on with the rogues. I sigh when it doesn't work.

"She's doing okay." Darren nods a little, looking at himself in the mirror. I walk over with some troubles and hug him.

"Why did I forgive you but I'm still scared you'll hurt me?" I ask in a whisper.

Darren's face falls. "I'm not going to hurt you again angel. And I don't think you really know how to apply forgiveness, but that's alright."

I pull away and nod, limping over to the closet. I pull out what I want to wear and get Darren to help me.

"I want a walk in closet." I say somewhat randomly.

"What?" Darren looks over me with wide eyes.

"I want a walk in closet." I repeat. "Lilian showed me pictures. I want one too."

Darren chuckles. "Then I'm going to give you one angel."

"Really?" I gasp.

"I want to spoil you darling. Especially after what I did. If you want a walk in closet, you get a walk in closet." Darren seems a little smug? If that's the right word.

I squeal excitedly and hug him. I get a walk in closet!

Darren takes the day off to be with me considering I'm limping around. He keeps saying he wants to make it up to me.

I find though, that I soon get bored. Really bored. Darren keeps suggesting not interesting things. Like, cards. A game of cards. I do not want to play a game of cards.

I sigh. I can't do anything with a broken leg. Like, at all! It's extremely frustrating.

"Wolf, you're supposed to be faster than others, so heal." I demand out loud.

Darren, from where he's sitting on the phone with his sister, looks over at me. He looks kinda funny with the face he makes.

After he hangs up, he purses his lips. "We can go shopping? You can get whatever clothes you want, I won't say anything."