20

So hello. It's currently almost 12:30 AM and I promised my best friend AddieHigenell id have a chapter up for her when she wakes up. So, here it is! I hope to update again this weekend buttttt I'm going to family friends on Sunday.

Any ways, comment what you think of this chapter when you're done!

(Picture in media inspired the end scene.)

-

Darren's POV

As soon as I'm sure Blaire won't hear, I start talking.

"I'm ashamed we've let so many rogues get on our territory. They know the routes we take for patrol, and when we take patrol, we have to switch them up. Wesley, I want you to do that now." I say, Wesley leaves after that.

"What did the note say Darren?" Erik asks.

"They want Blaire. They said to give them Blaire or they'd start killing wolves in my pack until they get her." I growl. They will never get my Blaire. If any of them touch her I'll kill them. Well, I'll kill them either way.

"We have to find their base. But why do they want Blaire?" Erik frowns.

"I'm not sure." I lie, it's not right to share what Blaire showed me. It's her own thing to share.

'Blaire's wolf is going crazy! Please help!' Lilian suddenly screams through the link. 'Pack house! Hurry!'

Erik and I quickly run out, going straight to the pack house. Blaire? Going crazy? Now there must be something wrong.

I run inside to see Blaire on top of one of the girls who hated Ali and was always trying to get guys in bed. Blaire's eyes were black, her wolf, who I had only really encountered at the alpha meeting, is in control. She had her claws and she scraps down the poor girls chest and stomach.

I run over and pick her up, pushing her into the wall and pinning her there. "She's not a threat! Blaire? Are you in there? She isn't a threat!" It only made sense, her wolf wasn't used to pack life or people, she must have saw this girl as a threat and her wolf took over.

Blaire struggles against my hold for a while before she pauses, her chest is heaving and she looks at me. Slowly her eyes fade into blue.

"Hey baby." I say softly. "Lyn isn't a threat. Okay? She's a pack member."

Blaire's eyes go wide and they turn to the scene she had created. Some girls were helping Lyn up, blood all over her. "Oh my gosh... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to... I'm sorry." Tears start spilling from her eyes.

"It's okay Blaire, shh." I hug her.

Her tears make a wet spot on my shirt.

"What kind of Luna is she?" Lyn hisses, her voice full of pain. "She's feral. Does she have rabies or something?"

"You have no right to talk to-" I start with a growl but Blaire interrupts.

"Me like that." She hisses, her wolf still on edge, had taken control again. "I was wrong to... Hurt you." Her eyes trail over the mess she made. "But you should never talk to me like that again." She growls, her power radiating off her in waves.

Blaire's wolf knows her place, why doesn't Blaire?

***

Lyn is sent to Calder with her friends. Lilian took Blaire to her house instead and I'm left to clean up the mess. Erik helps as we clean up the room.