14

SURPRISE! GUESS WHO HAD A SECOND SNOW DAY!? So I decided to update again.

Also, I'm sorry if this chapter seemed rushed or something. Idk it seemed choppy maybe?

Blaire is definitely getting better with her speech! But everything is moving too fast for the poor girl!

Any ways, tell me what you think of the chapter after you've finished, please and thank you!

-

Blaire's POV

The next few days are very uneventful and very nice for me. To me they are days to process everything that has happened. Luke comes and we'll play Boggle and he's teaching me to read big books. Right now, he's ready a book to me, sometimes I read it to him. Luke is like the perfect teacher and friend.

"How old... are you?" I tilt my head.

"Well how old are you?" Luke asks, smiling a little.

"Eighteen." I reply.

"Well, I'm twenty three." Luke replies.

"How old is Darren?"

"He is twenty one."

"You are... Both old." I scrunch up my nose. "Do you have... Mate?"

"I do have a mate." Luke nods.

"Can I see her?" I tilt my head.

"Yes. Would you like to see her now? Darren will pick you up there." Luke says.

"Yes please."

Luke leads me out of the house and together we walk to a building sort of by the dungeon and the very big house.

Walking inside I recognize the building. Being in here for a brief time when I first came to the pack.

"This is the pack hospital." Luke explains. "My mate is in here." Luke opens a door and we walk inside.

A woman is laying on the bed perfectly. She has beautiful, long, black hair that is very straight. Her face is very beautiful even though her eyes are closed. There's some tubes coming from her wrists and a machine beeping beside her.

"Is she... Sleeping?" I whisper to Luke.

"Sort of." Luke replies in a normal voice. He walks over to the bed and sits down in a chair next to her. "You can talk to her, she just won't reply."

"She's sleeping... but listening?" I ask confused.

Luke chuckles and motions for me to take a seat in the chair on the other side of the bed.

"Hello Claire." Luke says to the girl and I gasp happily. That's like my name! Just it's a C. "You know how I was telling you about me having to guard the Luna? Well the Luna wanted to visit you. Here she is," Luke looks up at me expectantly.

"Do I... Talk to her?" I ask confused.

"Yes." Luke chuckles.

"Hullo Claire!" I smile, looking at her pretty face. "Our names... The same. Almost." I giggle. "You're really pretty." I say, leaning over her. "I like... Your hair."

"She is beautiful, is she." Luke says softly, brushing his fingers over her cheek.

"Why don't... You... wake her up?" I frown in confusion.

"I can't Blaire. She's in a certain kind of sleep, a coma, only she can wake up from it. And, no one knows when she will." Luke looks over her. "Or if she will." He says quietly.