Prologue

Hi! Thanks for reading this story of mine. I don't own any of the characters and the pictures/videos used in this story, but I do know that I own the story plot. Hope you're gonna like this 'cause there's gonna be a twist at like...the middle part of it. I would appreciate comments of how I can improve my writing 😊
✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙

The Dragneels just came home from a wonderful bonding time at the park, but they weren't at their best moods.

It was soo freaking hot!

Lucy grabbed 2 large buckets of ice cream. One had chocolate flavor, while the other one was strawberry. She placed three ice cream cups on the kitchen counter and started scooping some ice cream and placing it on the cups.
Nashi's was a mix of chocolate and strawberry ice cream, she actually wanted vanilla mixed with strawberry but as soon as her mother bought it, it was gone—if you know what I mean. Natsu had chocolate ice cream, he said he wasn't in the mood for strawberry. Lucy was slightly offended since she loved strawberry ice cream but brushed it off and devoured her strawberry ice cream faster than how Natsu normally would.
"Woah. Easy there sweetheart, wouldn't wanna get a brain freeze" advised Natsu to Lucy who was eating her ice cream deliriously.
"Who caresh? Itsh sho deliciou-- ow!" Lucy screamed in pain as her face scrunches up into the look of discomfort.
"See?..I told you."

"Mommy, what day is it today?" asked Nashi while scooping some ice cream onto her spoon.
"Hmm....I think it's Tuesday" replied Lucy while rubbing her forehead gently.
"Oh...that reminds me, the day when I first met your mother hehe. She--" Natsu was cut off from what he was saying after Lucy shove the ice cream cup to his face.
"Hey, Nashi. Why don't we take a look at your baby pictures? Go grab your baby book." said Lucy while patting Nashi's head and using her other hand to keep the ice cream cup at Natsu's face.
"Hehehe...okay mommy." Nashi giggled and skipped on her way to the shelf.
"Hey! What was that for?!" Natsu whisper-yelled at Lucy.
"We'll do story time next time."
"Hmph, fine" Natsu looked away and crossed his arms while pouting.
"Natsu~ don't act like a child"
"Whatever"

"Mom-- wait....hehe....it says 'Our story <3'....I'll bring this to the living room and convince them to tell me about their love story hehe....." whispered Nashi to herself. "After this, I'll make dad do me a favor in return for doing this hehe. Oh what a sweet child I am" thought Nashi to herself while carrying the photo album with her small arms. "Hey! Don't call it small!!" (oh uh...okay Nashi...) Let me rephrase that.....she carried it with her small but strong arms, she can even lift a fire truck with it (Yeah...a toy fire truck).

"Here you go, mommy!"
"Oh thanks sweetie....." Lucy paused looking at the album. "..uh you grabbed the wrong photo album"
"Oh..did I? But I had a hard time carrying it here! Let's just look through this and look at my baby pictures next time. Pretty please?" pleaded Nashi while giving her mom the irresistible puppy dog eyes.

"...okay" Lucy sighed in defeat.
"You owe me" whispered Nashi while pretending to climb on the back of the couch just to take a seat.
"Sweetheart, you're just making it harder for yourself. C'mere" said Natsu while spreading his arms out. "Thanks, my naughty little angel" whispered Natsu into his daughter's ear.

Lucy flipped open the cover of the photo album and the words 'Natsu x Lucy' was skillfully written on the first page. As she flipped it again, there was a letter on the back of the first page.
"Oh, I remember this hehe....it's the letter from my" she cleared her throat. "..secret admirer." bragged Lucy while having a smug grin on her face.
"Mom, how about as we go through the photo album you tell me about how you met dad and how you fell in love and other mushie stuff?" suggested Nashi in her tiny adorable voice.
"Yeah! Let's do that! Wow, I am feeling so proud since I have a very smart daughter" agreed Natsu while nodding his head quickly.
"We. Have a very smart daughter, and of course Nashi. Anything my baby wants to do." dictated Lucy
"Our. Baby wants to do." answered back Natsu.

"STORY TIME!!!!" roared Nashi, who was now annoyed since her parents aren't really on a good mood with each other right now.

"Ow...o-okay Nashi"

"F-fine....ugh my ears"