Chapter 6

GaLe and NaLu

Dragneel Residence|| Natsu's POV
I ate dinner with my family while telling them about my kinda awesome day, after mom and dad dismissed Wendy and me—cause they said we can't leave the table till everybody was finished 😒— I went upstairs to my room and took a bath. After I got out of the bathroom my phone buzzed. Oh, it's Luce.

TEXT WORLD
❤️ Luce

Hey Natsu. Whatcha doing?

REAL WORLD
Hmm...what should I reply back...

TEXT WORLD

I just got out of the bathroom. (I decided to act normal—not flirty)

Oh.

Why? You want me to take a selfie while I'm still wearing a towel? (Oh, I'm back baby 😉)

Whatever......I just texted you 'cause of the tutor business.

'kay, what about it?

let's talk about it later, after you do your um...stuff

Nah it's okay

You sure?

REAL WORLD

I was about to reply back but my door opened revealing Wendy in her onesies with white cats and blue cats around them (A/N: See what I did there?)
"What's up sis?" I asked her as she invited herself inside my room.
"The ceiling. Anyways, are you texting someone special 'cause you can't even put your clothes on first before texting her"
"W-wha....how did you know..."
"Aha! So it is a girl!" Shoot. She got me. "Is she your girlfrieeeeend~??"
"What? No. Just my tutor..."
"You have a tutor how come I haven't heard about this moreover even seen her!" I guess mom and dad never told her...
"Well we haven't schedule when we're gonna have a tutoring session yet. And I guess our parents didn't tell ya"
"Oh, okay" then we heard a ringtone coming from her room which is 4 rooms away from me, I can still hear it 'cause I have super hearing another reason 'cause of the sound waves blah blah blah echo blah blah. "Ooh! That must be Chelia! She told me at school she was gonna call me, before she goes to sleep. See ya in the morning, Natsu!" She said as she closed the door behind her. I turned back to my phone to find 4 unread messages from Luce.

TEXT WORLD

Hello?
Natsu??
You there???
You're probably asleep right now, but you could've told me! Anyways I'm gonna tutor you every Tuesday to Friday after school, we can study in the library or at your place or my place.

Hey, I'm still here. My sister barged in my room and chatted with me.....needs girl talk I guess but good thing her friend called her.

oh kk

We're gonna study at my place tomorrow.

Kay....

why're you replying small phrases?

I'm sleepy Natsu check your clock 😪

oh....(it was 10:35 pm) (A/N: path that's nothing! I sleep at like 12am 😆, how 'bout u guys?)
Goodnight then ☺️

Night 😘 (Wha....😶 that emoji)
Omg! Sorry, wrong emoji. I wasn't looking my eyelids are giving up. See ya tomorrow at school Natsu. Night 😊