Chapter 11

Used to it

Lucy's POV
"Lucy, it has been 3 days already. Can you please tell me your answer? It's okay if you don't like me back." Sting said. I sighed and said,
"Well Sting........yeah, I don't like you but I just didn't want you to feel distressed and bad. But, I'm sure that you won't be feeling depressed after this. Because there's somebody else there," I placed a finger on his chest, pointing to his heart. "In your heart." I looked up at him. "Tell me Sting, how do you feel when Yukino is around you?"
"W-well.....I get this feeling like I can't take my eyes off her and my heart beats so fast when she's around and I feel mad when some other guy talks to her." I just giggled at his response. When will you finally find out?

"Ja ne!" I walked off while he was still lost in his thoughts, haha Sting—
"Luce." I stopped in my tracks. "What were you doing with Sting back there?"
"Don't worry about it Natsu, let's just go since I still have to tutor you."
"Lucy, don't change the topic."
"C'mon Natsu, you need to catch up in Science."
"Lucy!!"
"Come on!" I pushed him towards the library doors while he was still asking me about my conversation with Sting. "It's nothing, okay? Now let's just get on with this."
Natsu's POV
While I was answering the worksheets Lucy prepared for me, I could see her smiling a little and chuckling quietly to herself. D-did she say yes to Sting's confession?!
"Luce." She placed the book down and looked at me. "Do you like Sting?"
"What? Ahaha. Nice one, Natsu. But you can't make me mad easier today just to avoid answering those worksheets."
"Why isn't it gonna be easier?" She sighed somewhat.....gladly?
"Nothing."
"Ugh. There's no way for you to spill it, huh?" She hummed 'yes' in response. What if I kiss you then, huh?
(A/N: Did he actually kiss her? Now that would just be cliché now, won't it?)

 What if I kiss you then, huh?(A/N: Did he actually kiss her? Now that would just be cliché now, won't it?)

Time skip brought to you by: Angry potato destroying city by DanTDM

2 months has passed, I've been tutoring Natsu— everything was okay. Sometimes he would try to flirt with me but I just laugh at him although sometimes I blush and I feel all sweet and fuzzy inside because of his sweet and cheesy lines. Aside from that, I'm also used to his ways of trying to escape from some of my ways of tutoring him.
Natsu wasn't all fun and games I guess, he would be serious at times. He would tell to himself that 'I can do it!', 'I'll achieve my goal!' and 'Cut the act now, focus and act.'by muttering but I always heard it. Whenever his answers started to get wrong and wrong every sheet, I'll just give him a break that involves food and he'll be fully recharged.
I don't really feel giving up or anything, everything's okay right now.

Natsu's parents invited me to their house for dinner today and my parents agreed.
"I'm home!" Natsu shouted out as we walked in their home. He placed his backpack down on the floor under the coats and I did the same.
"Onee-san!" A voice cheered.
"Huh? I don't remember leaving a younger sister here, I don't even have a younger sis—oof!" A familiar blue haired girl hugged me by the waist.
"Hey—!"
"Sh. Sh. Sh. Nii-san. I'm having a moment here." Wendy said quietly.
"Uh...haha. I guess your sister likes me more."
"Hmpf." He turned away. "Wends, whereas mom and dad."
"..." She stayed quiet while hugging me. "Living room."

We walked towards the living room while Wendy was still clinging on me.
"Heya pops!"
"Natsu!"
"Ooh!!" A white haired woman approached me. I guess she is Natsu's mother. "You look just like your mother." She caressed my hair.
"You know my mother?" I asked her.
"Of course! We were classmates since elementary."
"Hello Lucy." A red haired man, Natsu's father approached us. "Uh...is my daughter okay?" He looked down at Wendy.
"Oh! Uh...hehe..." I laughed nervously as Natsu's mother pulled Wendy away from me.
"I'm Igneel and this is my wife, Grandeeney." We shook hands. "So when is my grandson/granddaughter gonna—"
"Igneel!" Mrs. Dragneel smacked Mr. Igneel on the arm. Natsu placed his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer.
"Haha, funny dad."
"Well, how about you show Lucy your room Natsu? We'll go prepare the—"
"FOOOOOOOOOODZ!!!!"
"Yeah..that." Natsu pulled me by the hand as we went up the stairs.
"Woah!! Natsu, slow down!"
Grandeeney's POV
"My son's eager to—"
"Igneel!" I slapped him on the arm again as he chuckled while Wendy starred at us.
Lucy's POV
Wow. I never would've imagined that this day would come.
I-I can't move.
"Natsu...."
✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨
I wonder what happened?