Chapter 9

Alright guys, I know that the story is going really slow so I guess I'm gonna cut off some parts on the original. We're gonna speed it up a lil bit. 😊
✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️
Let the tutoring begin!

Back to the present|| Lucy's POV
"Mommyyyy! It seems so slow! Can you speed it up a lil bit?" Nashi whined, showing her puppy face.
"Yeah, Luce. Get to the exciting part." Natsu agreed.
"*sigh* Fine, fine"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Back to the past|| Still Lucy's POV
Today is the day, when I will start tutoring Natsu. It's not much of a big deal...I just hope he behaves.
"Heya Luce!" Natsu placed his arm on my shoulders, oh yeah if you're wondering why I never get to see him on the bus stop that's 'cause he owns a car—although he has motion sickness 😓.
"Hi Natsu." I removed his arm.
"I'm looking forward to our study today, hope you're a good tutor." He smiled sweetly at me and walked off.
"Uhhh.....okay" 🙎🏼 from goofy/clingy to that, this guy has a lot of sides to him.
"Good morning, Lu-chan!" My friend, Levy greeted me.
"Hi Lev."
"Why're you standing here?"
"Oh, nothing. Hehe...."
"Hm, okay. Let's go to class!"
"Mkay!" We entered the halls and went to our lockers, walked on a flight of stairs to our classroom.
Time skip: after school
Aaahh! Finally. I stretched my arms as all of my classmates walked out of the room. I rested my chin on the palm of my hand and looked out the window, seeing students and teachers here and there.
I should go to the library now. I gathered all my stuff and went for the door , to see Levy trapped by the lockers by Gajeel. Should I help her? Nah, she's probably having the time of her life. I walked through the hallway all the way to the library, I looked around to see if Natsu was there. He isn't here yet, I guess. I looked at my wristwatch, hmm....his professor probably wants to end their class late.
Natsu's POV
Huh? Who's that girl hiding behind the lockers?
"Yo! Natsu! Ash Breath!" Called out Elsa.
"Huh? What? What did you just call me?"
"Did you even hear what I said?"
"Well I heard ya callin' me Ash Breath!"
"Then why'd you ask—" I cut him off
"Dude, there's somebody hiding behind the lockers. I think she's spying on us."
"She's?" Ice Prick turned around, but the blue haired girl just hid herself further into the lockers. "Natsu are ya messing with me?"
"Tsk. Whatever, I need to go to the library" I started to dash down the hallway until Popsicle garbbed me by the collar.
"Woah woah woah......you? Library? I don't think that matches."
"I need to meet Luce there."
"Ohhh...still trying to win the bet, eh? Well don't try any further. There's no way she'll fall for you."
"Oh yeah? Well how about that girl that your basketball friends told me about? You can't even confess to her!" I didn't let him reply back, I just dashed through the hallway fast enough to not let the frightening student council president to catch me.
Juvia's POV
Juvia just wanted to go out there and

Juvia's POVJuvia just wanted to go out there and

But that'll just blow Juvia's cover. Who is this girl that Natsu is talking about?

What does Gray-sama see in her that he doesn't see in Juvia? Wait, Gray-sama asked Juvia to meet him today after school. After school is now. Is it Juvia the girl that Gray-sama wants to confess his feelings to? Juvia blushed madly at the final thought and turned back to go to the water fountain at the back of the school.
Lucy's POV
Hmm...he's still not here, Ima go grab a book. I looked through the shelves looking for the romance fiction genre. Gotcha! OMG! This book's cover is cute, lets see the summary. I looked at the back of the book, to be interrupted by a tap on the shoulder.
"Heya Lucy." Said a blonde guy huh I've seen this guy before. Wait....he was that guy at the cafeteria door!
"Um.....Hi" I muttered while my hand was still holding the book.
"I-I have something to a-ask you." He stuttered. I wonder why he seems so tense?
"Okay then, ask away."
"C-can you please go out with me?" He asked. H-he asked me out! 0_0 b-but he was mean to me before. T-this is the first time a guy asked me out.
"U-um...."
"Luce?" Said a voice I know too well. That was when I realized how close his face was to mine.
"U-uh...."
"What are you doing here? With him?" Okayy...I guess they don't get along well.
"Well I-I was....."
"Get lost, Dragneel. I have important business with her right now."
"No, you get lost Eucliffe. Lucy's my tutor and I need her time and attention right now." I blushed lightly at what Natsu said but when I looked up to his face I felt scared, he glared at Sting and I swear I could see sparks fly.—nah I'm just kidding, I could see lightning and hear thunder because of the atmosphere.
"Um....I'll see you at the table Natsu, and uh Sting i-is it okay if y-you give me some time to think—"
"Okay, Lucy. I'll be waiting until tomorrow" he walked away, only to turn back and wink at me earning a growl from Natsu.
"What did he ask you, Luce?" He asked in a raspy voice.
"Uhm, do you need some water?"
"Don't change the topic!"
"Let's go on with the tutoring Natsu." I sweat dropped and walked back to the table. He followed me and slammed his hands on the desk making me jump out of my seat.
"Luce! Tell me now!!" He yelled at me, making me feel frightened.
"Why should you care, Dragneel?!" I yelled back at him, trying to hide my fright.
"B-because........." I sighed.
"Let's just start studying."
"Fine." He grunted,
Time skip: after an hour of tutoring
Natsu isn't really bad at all the subjects, he just needs help in Math, Science, History, English, and Geography—which are my specialty. He really needs a lot of help but I'm sure this tutoring can benefi—
"Luuuce! Can we get a break?"
"*sigh* I guess....." I have to admit I really need a break too.
"Yes! Thank you Lucy! You are the best tutor ever!" He gave me a peck on the cheek, I blushed furiously. (A/N: well that escalated quickly 😂)
Time skip: after the break
"Alright! Let's do this!" Well he's being really energetic right now.
"Okay Natsu, how about you answer these first? It's all English."
"Uh-huh! I can do this!" Woah, where did he get all that motivation?
8 minutes later....(voice from Spongebob Squarepants)
"Done!"
"Haha nice joke Natsu." I said resuming on reading the 22nd chapter on the book I'm reading, I ship Petunia and Bartholomew so much! (A/N: pfft..)
"No really, Luce. I'm done." There was a short moment of silence.

"....what?!" I dropped my book and looked at the worksheet I gave him and checked to see all of his answers were correct. "Wow, that's awesome Natsu! I guess all you really needed was a break. Now just do these and then you can go home and play video games while I go home and........Netflix and chill"
"Woohoo!.....wait....how many more worksheets?"
"3 but don't worry, 1 of them is about Science but there's only 10 questions to answer, another one is about Geography that has 5 items and then there's History that has 3 items."
"Piece of cake!" He started answering the worksheets like the speed of light. I checked it all, everything was correct.
"Nice! You can pack your things and go." He rushed out of the library. Oh...yeah he didn't bring anything, he just borrowed my stuff. While I was gathering my things I saw Natsu in front of me. "Huh? I thought—"
"Let's walk home together Lucy!"
"O-oh sure..." While we were walking home I told him that we can just focus on English and Science for now. (My favorite subjects back in 4th grade)

"See ya tomorrow Luce!"
"Yeah... See you."
Natsu and Lucy's POV
I did my nighttime routine—eat dinner, take a shower, brush teeth, wear pajamas—and plopped myself down on the bed.
✨🌝✨🌝✨🌝✨🌝✨🌝✨🌝✨🌝✨🌝✨🌝✨🌝✨🌝✨🌝✨🌝✨🌝✨🌝✨🌝✨
Meh :/