Chapter 8

Heyyy! So it's Monday again, gotta update again. After this I gotta check on my sims on 'Sims Free play' so let's get this over with 😄
✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️

A Horrible yet Perfect Weekend

At the Heartfilia's house|| Lucy's POV
"Haaahh......." I sat up on my bed while stretching my arms and curling my toes, I looked towards my digital clock on the bedside table. '8:47 a.m.'
Welp, I don't wanna waste this weekend just lying down on my bed or else it'll be a habit so I sat on the edge of the bed and slipped on my unicorn slippers. (A/N: Hello fellow unicorn 🦄) I brushed my hair in front the vanity—
"Lucy? Are you awake?" My mom said through my bedroom door.
"Yeah mom. Why?" I replied back fetching my face towel from my wardrobe.
"Well, your dad and I are going out today." Ooh~ my parents are going on a date~
"Sure mom! Take your time" I said while smirking. I don't even know why, it's just that I feel comfortable when nobody's in the house but me.
"Okay sweetie, see ya later!" I heard the sound of footsteps slowly fainting.
"Yeah. See ya~" I entered my bathroom, washed my face and brushed my teeth.

At the Dragneel's house|| Natsu's POV
"Mmmmm!....." Ugh, can somebody shut the curtains! Goshdammit. I mentally complained in my mind as the annoying rays of sunshine covered my eyes. I got off my bed and stomped towards the window. I frantically shut the curtains and sighed. What to do...what to do... I didn't want to sleep anymore, I don't know why I just had the urge to get my phone and text Lucy.

TEXT WORLD
Luce ❤️

G'morning Luce ^_-

Wow, it's a miracle that you're up this early on a weekend. *_*

Hey! You just met me a few days ago! -.-

haha I know I know :P

so what's up?

well, I just woke up a few minutes ago and I'm eating breakfast right now. 'Bout you?

I went downstairs, heading to the kitchen........say Lucy? Are you eating pancakes with blueberries on top right now?

uhhh....how did you know?

I can clearly see you through the window

Real world

Holy sh— we're neighbors?! Hah, guess this weekend ain't gonna be boring.

At the house beside the Dragneel's—Heartfilia's residence|| Lucy's POV
Wtf?! Nooooo! This is gonna be the worst weekend ever. I mentally sighed and thought that I can't do anything about it, I mean I can't just teleport our house to another street right? I ate the last piece of my pancake and walked towards the window and slid it up. I waved and smiled at Natsu as his face turned a little pink for a second, probably just my imagination. He approached his' house's window and slid it up too and leaned towards me. Our noses were almost touching, I can see his flawless face— woah woah wait...did I just say flawless?
Natsu's POV
Lucy opened her house's window and leaned so her head was out before waving and smiling sweetly at me. God, she's gorgeous— wtf..........well it is true. I opened mine too and leaned my head out, I can see her goddess-like face closely now. *sigh* she's like an angel that fell from the sky...

"Onii-sama?" I was startled hearing my sister's voice behind me so I bumped my head on the windowsill.
"O-ow......yeah?" I said as I rubbed the back of my head after leaning back again so my head was in the house again. I saw Lucy giggle quietly with her hand covering her mouth—she looked adorable.
"Whatcha doing?~" my sister bought a CD of all the Phineas and Ferb episodes. Now she's doing an impression of Isabella.
"I swear Wendy, you watch too much of that show and you love Isabelle too much."
"It's Isabella!" She corrected me in her high pitched voice.
"Yeah, yeah whatever. Anyways did you eat breakfast yet?"
"Nope."
"Alright, let's eat breakfast together then.." I turned back to the window again to see Lucy waving to Wendy behind me and turned back to Wendy seeing her waving back to her and mouthing 'you look so pretty' to Lucy, I turned back to the blonde beauty again to see her blushing lightly while mouthing to Wendy 'thank you! You look adorable' before revealing her angelic smile. Why the heck am I describing her face and smile with these words that I haven't ever used yet in my life. (A/N: She's changing you to a better person, ahh~ the power of love) "Alright Luce, we're gonna eat breakfast now. See ya later" I said as I held the back of Wendy's head making her turn around and walking towards the dining room.
"Mkay." I started following Wendy. "Wait!" I turned back again to her. "You're not gonna close the window?"
"Nah. After I eat breakfast you might be there still waiting for me to come back." I winked at her.
"In your dreams! Anyways....what's your sister's name?" She asked.
"Wendy."
"Kay....ttyl" what does that even mean, I wanted to ask her but that'll just make it seem like I know nothing about abbreviations and girl language stuff......wait, what are abbreviations?
Wendy's POV
Onii-chan started cooking waffles—wait......he what?!
"Onii-chan! Please be careful not to burn the house down!"
"What the?" He turned around. "Why would I do that? Plus, I'm lucky I get to be Luce's neighbor. So I'll be extra careful this time."
"Oh so you like her!"
"What? No. I just need to win this bet my friends made—to make Luce fall in love with me till the last day of tutoring." He placed the waffles inside the oven and started punching digits.
"Well, for me. I think that's pretty harsh Onii-chan"
"Well a dare's a dare."
"Wait..l thought it was a bet."
"Psshh...bet, dare whatever it's the same."
"You really need a tutor" I muttered.
"I heard you, you know."
".........Carla!" I called out to my cat trying to escape the conversation.
Time skip brought to you by Happy's fish|| Lucy's POV
I walked over to the living room and plopped myself down on the couch. I turned on the tv, went to apps and clicked 'Netflix'. Hmm...what to watch....what to watch.........oh! Nah......wait.....how about this one. I chose to watch the movie 'Tomorrowland' it was on the 'Trending Now' section, so why not? The movie started showing the production companies blah blah blah when my phone buzzed. I received a text from Natsu.

TEXT WORLD
Natsu 😜

Heya Luce, what are ya doing?

watching a movie, it lasts for 2 hours and I don't want interruptions so I'm gonna turn my phone off.

REAL WORLD

Before he could reply back, I pushed the 'Power off' button. Hahh....even if he's my neighbor I won't let that ruin my weekend.

~Netflix and chill~

✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫
That's all for now, next update is on Wednesday. -⭐️ [Was it?]