Chapter 5

So that's kinda how the park looks like, it's there to help you for visualizing.
✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫
Hanging out at the park

At the park|| Natsu's POV
I was still deciding if I should go approach them or not until Lisanna came and said,
"Natsu! Whatcha doing there?" and then I knew that my time was up and I had to face it, I suck at making decisions.
Lucy's POV
Emma and I were enjoying our time talking with each other, until I heard a voice familiar to Lizar— wait Lisanna is it?
"Natsu! Whatcha doing there?" and I turned around and saw Natsu come out of a bush close to the bench we were sitting at. 'What the heck was he doing there and how long was he staying hidden?'
Lizard's POV u-uh I mean Lisanna's POV (A/N: Sorry those that are actually fans of NaLi, if you are a hardcore NaLi fan then please don't read this. But for my fellow NaLu fans, in this story Lisanna is the uhm....antagonist)
I texted Mira to tell her that I'm gonna go on a walk since I didn't wanna be alone with Gray. It's not that I don't like being with him, it's just that I didn't want to stay here and wait for them to bring us food.

TEXT WORLD
   Sistah 👭

Hey sis, I'm just gonna go take a walk. Text me when you guys come back with the food.

Sure sis. TTYL

yeah, ttyl.

REAL WORLD

"Hey Gray, I'ma go take a walk."
"Are you gonna follow Natsu?"
"....maybe~" and then I walked away to a different direction from where Natsu went, when I was sure that I was far from Gray that he couldn't see even me walking away anymore I changed my direction to where Natsu went. I came across some food carts, then I noticed something pink hiding behind a bush. I went closer and found out that it was Natsu.
"Natsu! Whatcha doing there?" I called out to him, but before I did. I saw that he was looking at the two girls sitting on the bench near the bush he was hiding at. I realized it was Lucy and a girl I don't care about.
I heard Natsu mutter something and then he stood up. When he did I lunged myself at him and clung to his arm.
"I've been looking everywhere for you! Why didn't you invite me to walk with you?"
Natsu's POV
"Crap" I muttered to myself and stood up from where I was hiding, I saw that Luce was looking at me and also the girl she was talking to. Luce's eyes were filled with wonder and confusion or something. When I stood up and walked back to the pavement Lisanna suddenly clung to my arm.
"I've been looking everywhere for you! Why didn't you invite me to walk with you?" she said while using an annoying girly voice.
Lucy's POV
Something shot through me when Lisanna threw herself to Natsu. When she said that she had been looking everywhere for Natsu and asked him why he didn't invite her to walk with him, I felt something weird inside me. I guess they went to the park by themselves, they're probably on a date.
"Uhh....Lisanna get off me...........Hey Luce!" Natsu said while shoving Lisanna away from him and after he did, waved at me with a goofy grin. Lisanna pouted and crossed her arms.
"Hey Natsu, and Lisanna. What are you guys doing here?"
"What do you think? We're on a d—" Lisanna was cut off by Natsu.
"The whole gang is here, wanna come hang out with us?"
"Uh...maybe next time, I actually have company here. Natsu, this is Emma. Emma this is Natsu."
"Hey! What's up?"
"Oh...hi, it's nice to meet you"
"Why didn't you introduce me, Lucy?"
"H-huh? Well......"
"Lucy-chan, is that the girl you were talking about earlier?" Emma whispered to me.
"U-uh yeah..." I responded to her quietly. This did not go unheard to Lisanna though.
"Oh she was talking about me? Particularly about what?" asked Lisanna while crossing her arms. But then her phone made rang.
Lisanna's POV
Damnit! Mira has to text me right now?! Ugh.
"Natsu, Mira said that they're back and got food with them"
"FOOOOOOODZZZ!!! You guys wanna come with us?" Natsu asked Lucy and the girl named Emma, at this point I was getting pissed off.
"Natsu! Why are you always asking Lucy if she wants to come?! If she doesn't then leave her alone!"
"A-actually sure! We'll go." Ugh, great.
"Yeah, I agree with you Lu-chan."
Back at picnic table|| Natsu's POV
"WTF??!!!!?!"
"Why are you saying that Natsu?" asked Levy.
"Its a short cut for WHERES THE FOOD??!!!!?!'
"Haha, right here Natsu." Mira placed 3 plastic bags on the table, and I smelled something deliciouzzzzz.
"IM READY TO DIG IN!"
"Hey! Leave some for us squinty eyes!" I didn't pay attention to Elsa I just kept munching on the fooooooooooood.
"Gray's right Natsu" Lucy said, this made me feel something weird. 'Why the hell is she agreeing to Popsicle Princess over here?'
"Fine then!!" I moved away from food and wiped my mouth. "Go on and eat it. I'm not that hungry anyways" I wish I didn't say that since I was really starving and I needed energy for me to get fired up to beat Gray.
"If you say so Natsu/Flame Breath/Natsu-chan!!" I'm guessing Gray called me Flame Breath and Emma called me Natsu-chan, and then they dug in to the food....my dear precious food filled with...🍞🍗🍖🍤🍔🍟🌭🍕🍝🌮🌯🍜🍲🍣🍱🍛🍘🍢🍡🍧🍨🍦🍭🍹🍪🍩🍮🍬......😭😭😭
Then Lucy approached me, "Here Natsu." She handed me a skewer and I gratefully accepted it.
"Thanks Luce!!" I flashed my toothy grin at her and hugged her. She jumped a little in surprise when I embraced her but she returned it. We were interrupted by Mira clearing her throat and Levy and Emma giggling. Lucy frantically pulled away and she was blushing cutely. 'Wait....cutely?! Why the heck are you thinking that Natsu!?"
"U-uhm uh...." Luce stuttered and I decided to tease her.
"Why are ya blushing Luce?"
"W-what? I-I'm not blushing!"
"What do you think guys?"
"Positive"
"So visible"
"The color of her face can even beat Erza's hair color."
"Haha I agree"
"Hmph"
"You're so cute Lu-chan!"
Time-skip—Heartfilia Residence|| Lucy's POV
I can't believe I flipping blushed in front of my friends, especially Natsu! (A/N: especially Natsu? >^< I'm having butterflies in my stomach while writing this)
"I'm home!"
"Welcome home sis!" greeted my brother, Luke who smirked when he saw my face.
"What are you smirking at?!"
"Why is your face all red and why do you seem so flustered?" Dad then came to greet me but when he came, he heard what Luke said.
"Oh really? Lucy have you been hiding something from us?" teased my dad.
"I think she is, dad" at this point I couldn't take it anymore I ran to upstairs, to my room.
"Wait, what about dinner sweetie?"asked Dad in a muffled voice since I was now behind my room's door.
"Just tell Virgo to bring it to my room!" I replied back.
Dragneel Residence|| Natsu's POV
Haha Luce was so adorable earlier at the park.
"I'm home!!" I yelled when I closed the door behind me and placed my shoes on the doorway.
"Why do you seem happy, Natsu?" asked my mom. "I haven't seen you like that since you and Lisanna got together and I'm sure it isn't because of her, that's why you're grinning son."
"I agree with your mom, son. So do you wanna tell us, why you seem so cheerful?"
"Yeah! Big brother, why?" My little sister, Wendy asked while cuddling her cat stuff toy that I got her for her 9th birthday.
"You know what? Let's talk about it at dinner"
"You guys are really that interested huh"
✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️
For me, this is my favorite chapter. I hope you liked it, thanks for reading. See you in the next chapter! -⭐️