Chapter 2

Need a tutor

Back to the present|| Narrator's POV
"So that's how your dad and I met." said Lucy, saying it like it's not a big deal.
"..." Nashi didn't say anything, because she didn't have anything to say. =.=
"Nashi? Are you okay?" asked Natsu while peering at Nashi's face.
"...huh? O-oh yeah dad. I just....don't know what to say" stammered Nashi.
"Yeah. I know sweetie, it isn't what you expected right? But I know that you'll like it more when we continue with the story. Ready?" explained Lucy while putting her finger on the edge of the page on the photo album, ready to flip it.
"O-okay. Let's move on to the next......." trailed off Nashi, disappointed that her parents' first encounter wasn't like the movies she watched.
"Are you sure you're--" Natsu was cutted off by an upset Nashi, she just really wanted to know what happened next.
So here we go!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Back to the past|| Lucy's POV
Life here in Magnolia High isn't really that bad, I met some new friends. We actually have a 'squad', if that's what the author wants to call it -.- (A/N: what? Sheesh.)
There's this girl named Levy, she has blue hair that's not too long and not too short. She loves reading books like me! So we're besties 😏. Anywhale, let's talk about another girl in my group of friends named Erza. The girl that I met in the first day of school, that uh-- you know what? Let's just not introduce Erza like that. How bout this— I learned that Erza is the student council president, and that she has a crush on Jellal the student council vice-president. That was supposed to be a secret, woopsie doopsie 🤓. Even if she has an authoritative aura and a demonic side, she is kind and she treasures her friends. I even found out that she loves cakes!
When Gray and Natsu were fighting and they knocked off Erza's cake from the cafeteria table Gray and Natsu, well didn't get through that without taking a trip to the infirmary hehe.
So now, let's talk about Gray. He has a bad habit of stripping, he does it in public and he doesn't even notice! We still have to point it out for him to realize.
There's this girl named Juvia that likes him, she is also one of my friends. She has blue hair that comes up to her shoulders and is curled at the end. Juvia likes to talk in third person and she calls me 'Love Rival', even though I don't like Gray like WTH -_-
Anyways, there's this guy named Gajeel he has a lot of piercings and has long black hair. I found him in the music room one time, he was singing and playing a guitar. All I heard was Shoobie doo bah~ 'cause when I was walking by I was actually on my way to the bathroom since I had to do my business. And I think Levy likes him though, I don't even know why. She just steals glances at Gajeel when we're eating lunch at the cafeteria and I caught her pretending to read a book, she was actually starring at Gajeel. And it was obvious since the cover of the book was upside down 😅.
Then there's Mirajane, she is a sweet and kind girl, has long white hair. She's even a model! I also heard that she is the school's matchmaker, and when you get to her bad side or ruin a beautiful moment of her OTPs, she turns into a ✌🏻️demon✌🏻.Although I don't believe since I haven't seen it yet.
She has a brother named Elfman, who likes to give manly advice or whatever. Mirajane also has a sister named Lisanna, a popular girl in Magnolia High, although I don't like hanging out with her. I just get a gut feeling that I shouldn't get close to her or whateva.

And there's Natsu, do I even have to talk about him? Nah.

I was just picking up some stuff from my locker when HE interrupted my peaceful 'me' time.
"Hey Luigi, can I copy your answers on the homework Ms. Porsyluca or whatever her name is gave to us?" Natsu bossily said. I sighed as I said,
"First of all, my name is Luigi. And second, NO! You should've done your homework instead of dressing up like a cowboy." I grunted, while slamming my locker door shut.
"For your information, I don't dress up like a cowboy! Just admit it Luce, you think I'm hot." Natsu said the last thing in a husky voice, which made it sexy-- 'What the heck?! SERIOUSLY LUCY? SEXY?!'
"I told you, my name is Lucy and stop assuming that you are the hottest guy in school."
"That's the nickname I gave you, you're welcome. And if you won't let me copy your answers on that stupid homework then.....okay"
'Wait....I don't think this isn't over yet. He's planning something.' After I thought that, I was too late. Natsu grabbed my notebook from my arms, what he didn't know was that was actually a pocketbook I was gonna return to the library today.
'Meh, today isn't even the due date. I just finished reading it so I wanted to return it. But oh well' I shrugged it off and went on my way to class. The school had a tracker for the books so........they'll think that Natsu stole it from me and blah blah.I wish you good luck Dragneel 😈, it isn't even a big deal but whatever.

Once I got to the classroom, I sat on the chair beside the window and placed my head on the palm of my hand and positioned my elbow on the table.
After class the teacher told me that she wanted to talk to me so I stayed still while the other students were exiting the classroom. I was worried if I did something wrong or if I was failing class, but turns out that I wasn't the only one that the teacher wanted to stay in. So I'm pretty sure that it's not because of my grades or anything, it's related to the pink haired jerk.
The teacher made us sit beside each other on the two seats at the front, and she started talking.
"Okay. So Mr.Dragneel, you have been skipping a lot of my classes lately and because of this you are failing my class. I heard from the teachers too that you are skipping their classes, if this keeps on happening you might be suspended or worse...EXPELLED. So I made Ms. Heartfilia stay in, to tell you both that..." She cleared her throat. 'Normally this teacher is actually saying sorry a lot of times and has a soft voice, I guess she had enough of Natsu and had to step up her game' (A/N: Can anybody guess who this teacher is? 😏 CLUE: 🐑 |ain't sure if I used the right emoji, probably that or this: 🐏| )
"Just spit it out." taunted Natsu in an annoyed tone.
"Natsu! Don't talk to a teacher like that."
"It's okay Ms. Heartfilia, almost all teachers are used to his attitude. So as I was saying, Ms. Heartfilia you are to tutor Natsu until his grades go up to 🅱 or if he works hard enough an 🅰 (A/N: They're on red, I'm sorry.)
"WHAT?!" we protested while standing up from our seats.
"I'm sorry but this is the only thing I can think of, since Ms. Heartfilia has the highest grade of all the students in this class." After a moment of silence, Natsu spoke.

".....fine"

"Wait....did I hear you right?"
"I agree with Ms. Heartfilia, did the greatest bad boy of Magnolia High just agreed to my idea?"
"Yeah,so what?"
Natsu's POV
I decided to agree because the boys dared me to make Lucy fall in love with me, and if she tutors me then I'll be closer to her. So I should thank the teacher for that. *evil laugh* 😈
It'll be sad to think that her, a brave and smart girl, fell for my traps. We'll just have to see...
But I do think that she's different from the others though....