Chapter 4

Day out with Natsu

Back to the present|| Nashi's POV
"Why are we talking about Emma here? She wasn't really involved in your love story, right?" =.=
"Hmm....actually Nashi she was....well...how do I say this....she just needs to be in the story telling 'kay? You'll find out why later." mom replied while placing a finger under her chin.
"Oh really? Well then......proceed"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Back to the past|| Natsu's POV

Lucy and I haven't really talked much about the tutoring thing, I'll ask Levy for Lucy's number later since she is in the same class as me. Don't get me wrong, I don't really care about my grades it's just that...I don't wanna be expelled from this school. Don't get any wrong ideas okay? Even if I don't get along much with Gray, I still trust him. I cherish all my friends, so I'll try letting Luce get a thing or two in my head. Of course, that's not just my intention. I still got a plan for the dare, for the first and second day of tutoring I'll act like I am interested. Then after that I'll start making excuses so we can both get out of those books and stuff, and get some alone time with each other. Where I will trigger my charm, although I'm not sure if it'll work. Lucy has something special in her....nah who cares I just gotta make her fall for me and then break her heart. Just a piece of cake (A/N: Take note of Natsu's thoughts here...)
After class I approached Levy she seemed like she was in a hurry, since she was gathering her stuff quickly.
"Hey Lev. I need Lucy's number"
"Okay Natsu...here's my phone, search for Lucy's name. You better hurry since I have to go somewhere" she said while shoving her phone to me.
"Why are you in such a hurry? You do know that you still have 2 classes after this, right?"
"I know that Natsu, I just need to make a quick stop at the library."
"Oh..." was the only thing I said, 'cause I thought she was actually gonna skip those 2 classes with Gajeel. What can I say? After Mira told us about her OTP 'GaLe' it sparked up my interest and started observing them and finally agreed to Mira. I looked through Levy's contacts and what I saw was this:

Mom 😌
Dad 😅
Erza 🎂
Meredith 🐵
Wendy 😊
*scrolls down*
Gray 🙂
Gajeel 😘— well what do we have here?
Romeo ☺️
Jellal 😬
Lucy 👭
Natsu 😎— I am honored to get that emoji
I tapped Lucy's name and I was gonna check out what other information she has here on Levy's phone, like her address, birthday and stuff like that. But Levy was in a hurry so when this appeared on the screen—
——--——--——--——--——--——
👩🏼 Lucy Heartfilia
"Lu-chan"

Phone number                               📞
XXX-XXX-XXXX
——--——--——--——--——--——
—I pulled out my 📱 and tapped an icon 📲. Then I tapped the ➕ to add a new contact. I typed Lucy's name and started copying the digits from Levy's phone to mine.
"Thanks Lev." I handed her, her phone.
"No problem. See ya!" then she rushed out the door. 'I got your number Luce' I smirked at the thought and walked out the door.
I arrived at  Geography class, the teacher wasn't here yet. So I pulled out my phone again and decided to text Luce, while I got free time.

TEXT WORLD
   Luce ❤️

Heya Luce!

Why are you texting in class and how did you get my phone number?

I should be asking you that too, Luce. And FYI the teacher isn't here yet, and I got your number from Levy.

REAL WORLD
It took her a minute or two to reply back, probably thinking about talking to Levy later.

TEXT WORLD