Chapter 10

Aye! Moonlight0211 is here again with a new update (late) sorry for the typos and errors!
✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨

Natsu vs Sting

Lucy's POV
"U-uhm........"
"Well Lucy? We don't have all day." Sting said as he was pinning me to the wall. I was on my way to school when he suddenly grabbed me by the arm into an alley.
"Sting........um....I-I...." I didn't really want to but whenever I reject someone's feelings I feel sad and guilty. I didn't know how to say it, I wish someone could—
"Sting?" A feminine voice called out. Then a white haired girl walked into the alley we were in. "Is that you?" She squinted her eyes. "O-oh! I-I'm sorry.....I didn't know you were doing something here, I'll go leave right away." I saw Sting's eyes widen a bit.
"Y-Yukino!" He called out.
"Sting." He looked back at me. "Go after her, you just didn't understand your feelings but I think the one you truly like is her. Not me."
"What the hell are you talking about, Lucy? S-she's just a classmate." I hear him stutter, he's lying to himself.
"N—Sting, what do you like about me?" Let's find out the difference of his feelings towards me and Yu....Yukina? Yukino? Is it?
"Well, first of all you're really pretty and you seem like a really nice girl. To your friends and—" Sting started.
"HEY! What the fu—" a certain voice called out, but was cut off.
"Language!" Someone called out from behind him.
"..." We all stayed silent for a while, since the guy who said that just made it awkward.
"A-anyways..what the hay are you doing with Luce?" I finally saw the face of who shouted out earlier, it was Natsu.
"Get outa here, pyro maniac." Sting said to him. "It's none of your business."
"What's going on in here?" An authoritative, feminine voice called out. Gosh, how many people are gonna come here and— "I said, what's going on in here?"
"U-uh...well.....err...." We all stammered. It was Erza.
"Well? Answer me!!"
"I-I just wanted to ask Lucy something..." Sting said.
"And you had to drag her into an alley just to do that?" She was answered by silence, but after a little while Sting answered in a barely audible voice.
"Y-yes..."
"Such reason. You three! Detention after class."
"What?!"
"Damn Erza! Back at it again with the—" Natsu was cut off by the deadly glare from Erza given to him.

A student was passing by and we heard someone singing from his phone. After the video he was watching finished, we found ourselves huddled up behind him.
"Oh great, this song is gonna be stuck in my head now." Natsu said.
"Yeah mine too" Gray suddenly said.
"Woah, when did you get here Ice Freak?"
"Well—

Brooomance~" He started singing and Natsu sang along with him, Gajeel and Jellal suddenly joined in. Where the heck are these people coming from?

*cough* hey Moonlight-chan here, w-we are having some technical difficulties—

"I'll ask you later, Luce." Sting told me.
"Hey mudaeffah! I'm the only one that can call her that!" Natsu retorted.
"Says who?" Sting starts to walk off.
"Me! You bastard." Natsu pumped his fist in the air as Sting walked away, I just turned my back at Natsu and started walking towards my class. When I reached the door of my class I heard singing, I opened it and all of the guys in my class were singing that song again. The girls were just sweat dropping.
"I think I know where this going." Erza said. The girls—including me— were in a formation now.

"Oh, you asked for it."
"Showdown!"
"Let's make this real." The whole class went outside, at the wide grass area of the school.

"Alright. Mr. Jelly Bean" Erza said through gritted teeth.
"Bring it on, Scarlet." Jellal said, their foreheads were already touching and I swear I saw some lightning.

" Jellal said, their foreheads were already touching and I swear I saw some lightning

Time skip brought to you by: Steve on the toilet by DanTDM

"Whew!" Everyone was panting, some was on their knees some were even lying down on the ground.
"Wait....how about classes?" I asked.
"Meh, the teachers and the other classes already gathered up around us. They knew it was coming," Natsu narrowed his eyes at the guy in the crowd who played the song that started all this, this morning. "Oh well." He leaned on his arms as they were folded behind is head. "It was fun though."
"......true that,"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Back to the present|| Narrator's POV
"Wait.......mom, does this really have to be in the story?" Nashi asked.
"Well, they were some fun times" Lucy replied, scratching the back of her head and smiling nervously.
"True that."
"Er....okay then"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
While writing my book I also have to have fun right? 😆😂👍🏻
Next chapter is back to the past.