Chapter 3

Emma

Back to the present || Nashi's POV
Okay.......I did not see that coming 0.0
W-well....because of the dare, mom and dad got together so I guess its alright? But still, my dad just agreed to that since he was dared and not because he wants to get to know mom on his own will? That's......really......something...
"Shi.....ashi.....Nashi!!"
"Huh? W-what?"
"You alright sweetheart?"
"Y-yeah, let's just continue the story"
"If you say so."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Back to the past|| Lucy's POV
I was walking down the hallway, pondering about what happened earlier. Who would've thought that ✌🏻️the great Natsu Dragneel✌🏻️ would agree to let me his tutor? I mean...our first encounter and....wait I don't think Natsu even likes to study, am I right? I think he agreed on that, because he had something on his mind. Hm, no use in thinking too much about it. We just have to wait and see.
I was now in front of the cafeteria doors, I looked at the clock above them and saw that it was already 12:36, I guess a lot of time passed without me noticing it.
"Hey Blondie! Get moving, will ya?"
I didn't get to see the guy's face, since he just walked past me. Idiot. The cafeteria entrance was wide enough for three people to pass in. Ugh, I will never understand boys.
"Yo....ting.......you.....re....ust....ing....to.....get......er....ention.....right?" I heard a faint murmur from the direction the guy went. He had blonde hair, that's all I have to say. 'Cause now I gotta go to my friends' table. Five steps away from the table I heard a murmur again, "Shhh!.....she.....ght....hear....ou...." (A/N: Lol. I guess you guys know already what they are saying right?) I didn't really care about those murmurs, I just sat down at my friends' table when I got there.
"Hey Lucy, why aren't you going there and lining up? You can't just skip lunch." said Gray,who was now shirtless.
"Gray-sama! You're shirt! But you look good without the shirt though, kyaah~" Juvia had hearts on her eyes and was holding her hands together, while looking at Gray dreamily.
"Shoot! Where did I put it? When did I even freaking take it off?!"
"Ice freak." muttered Natsu.
"What did you just call me Flame brain?!"
"You wanna go, Ice princess?!"
"Bring it on, retard!"

.......wait for it

"OWWWW!!!!" they simultaneously said while holding their heads. The great Titania did it again.
"So Lu-chan...why exactly aren't you buying something from there to eat?" asked Levy totally used to this.
"It's okay Levy-chan. I'm not really that hungry." I replied, but my stomach betrayed me.
"Your stomach disagrees with you Lu-chan."
"*grunt* ugh, fine." I stood up and went over the cafeteria lady, who had a name tag with 'Rose' on it.
"Hi there! What would you like?"
"Hey...umm....I guess I'll take the sandwich and a juice box, fruit punch flavor." Well, I did say I wasn't really hungry right?
"Okie! Just a sec..."
When she left to get a juice box from the fridge,that has a see-through glass on it. I looked around, I saw that in the back of cafeteria there was a guy alone reading a book.
"Here you go! Have a nice day" she smiled sweetly to me and I returned it with a small smile and thank you. I decided to walk over to the guy, sitting alone at the back of the cafeteria.
"Hey."
"Umm....u-uh hi..." he said—more like whispered.
"Whatcha reading there?" I asked, since I like reading books too. It got me curious what type of books he read.
"Uhhh......Thirteen reasons why" when he said that, he raised his head. My eyes widened when I realized that the he I was talking about was actually a girl.
"O-oh! Haha.....which part of the book are you in now?"
"Uhmm....I'm at the part when Hannah is talking about Marcus"
"Oh really? Well, how do you like it so far?"
"It's so good! I can't wait till I get to the part when Hannah talks about Clay." the girl finally let loose, I guess she becomes herself when the talk comes to books. Like me and Levy, I should introduce her to Lev.
"So...what's your name?"
"H-huh?......oh uhm I'm Emma"
"Well, hello Emma. My name is Lucy, nice to meet you." I stick my hand out for her to shake it, she grinned widely and shook it almost too energetically. I guess she's happy, she made a new friend.
"Nice to meet you too!" she cheered, using an adorable voice.
"Oh hey look. Loser made a new friend" I was still facing Emma and when she looked behind me, her grin faded.
"Who are you calling a loser?" that wasn't me.....when I turned back to Emma, her left eye twitched and she was glaring at the girl who called her a loser. I was really surprised, 'Wow. This girl has a lot of sides.'
The girl's eyes widened and she walked away, her heels clacking on the floor fading as she walks farther from us. Then I heard a sigh before saying,
"That was actually the first time I stepped up to my step sister, it feels good." Oh...her first time, first time to show a new side of her.
"So she's your step sister." why would I even say that?!-_- she just gave me a hint!
"Yeah...." She probably thinks I'm weird now! "Her name is Liz, she treated me nicely when she just came to live with my mom, dad and I since her mom is dead. But I found out that, that was all an act. Whenever she wanted something, she would use the 'death mom card'." Oh, she was just warming up to tell me about that. Then the school bell rang, which means it's time for us to get ready for our afternoon classes.
"Can I see you after school?" I'm guessing she really needed someone to talk to, so I agreed.
"Yeah, sure! Let's meet at the school's front gates, later!"
"See ya!" Then we went on our separate ways, I noticed that my sandwich was halfway finished and my juice box was empty. I must've had my lunch while listening to Emma— or maybe she ate it while I wasn't looking. Nah, I can still taste the juice box' flavor on my tongue. I was on my way to the History class, while I was thinking about this.