Chapter 7

Our high school days

Narrator's POV
As the girls separated they went to their own lockers—well that's what each one of them said, they were actually going to their crushes/boyfriends. Well....Erza......she went to her locker first, 'Studies come first' that's what she always says. When she went up the stairs and walked towards the student council room, once she opened the door her face looked a darker shade of red than her hair. 'J-Jellal...'
"Oh hey Erza, what are you standing there for? Come on we got a lot of work to do before the first bell rings." Jellal said while wiping his forehead, did I mention that he was shirtless? No? Okay.
Erza's POV
"J-Jellal, why are you half n-naked here in the student council room? You do know that—that's prohibited here..."
"Well I was trying to help some students to turn on the faucet at the fields. But when I forced it....well I accidentally pulled the faucet and water sprayed on me. Don't worry you won't see other students drenched in water or shirtless like me, they weren't too close to the faucet. You can just feast your eyes on mine." He said as he winked and moved his towel away from his body to give me a full-view of his six pack. It took me a while to reply back.
"Haha.....nice joke Jellal, anyways you should get an extra blouse in the sewing room. You are the vice president of the student council after all."
"Yeah....we might see a lot of hot half-naked guys in the hall because you're the role model for the students here, 'cause of your position in the student council" said the secretary, Aiko while she was writing something on the piece of paper on her clipboard.
"Psshh....Admit it Aiko-san, you also wanna see their six packs and—" I cleared my throat loudly, causing Yuki to stop.
"Get back to work ladies." I said as I walked towards my desk.
"Yes Erza-san/Erza."
"Well, I'll see ya later Er—"
"Nu-uh. Jellal, you're staying here. Just call Ryo so that he could get you a shirt......." I trailed off as I started typing on my laptop.
"'Kay then." He turned around. "Hey Ryo-dude! Can you please get me a shirt from the sewing room."
"Sure bro." Ryo replied back as they did their so called 'bro handshake'. He left the room and after a few minutes came back, gave Jellal the shirt and resumed his business as a treasurer on his laptop.
"See ya later, Erza." Jellal said after finishing putting on his shirt and grabbing his bag, then walked towards the door.
"Bye." I said as he closed the door behind him. "Phew..."
"Congrats on keeping your cool Erza!"
"Woohoo!"
"Yay, Erza-chan!"
"Nice!" They cheered at me, once I sighed in relief. Every person in the student council know that I like Jellal. It's a good thing they kept it a secret.
Juvia's POV (You know what? I won't let her think in third person 'cause that's gonna be confusing.)
Juvia can see her Gray-sama again! (Just this one) I opened the gym's doors to see Gray-sama shooting some hoops with some of his classmates. 'Ahh~ Gray-sama looks so cool!' Every day I would come here to watch Gray playing basketball, it's a part of his routine and if he isn't here then he would probably be in the library—'cause he forgot to do homework—sometimes in the track 'cause he is in the mood of running and sometimes he would be in the cafeteria if he missed breakfast. I sat on a chair two rows away from the court, and starred at Gray-sama's every move. When he tricked the guy in front of him by leaning to the right then sprinting to the left and did a slam dunk I cheered for him.
"Woohoo! Go Gray-sama!"
Conversation of the boys—which Juvia can't hear.
"Hey dude. The blue haired chic is here again"
"Why don't you just ask her out man? You did say the you like—"
"Shut it. She's just too clingy and....stalker-y"
"Dude. You do know that that ain't a real world right?"
"Yeah, yeah whatever."
Back to Juvia's POV
I wonder what they're talking about....oh well, I have to go to the classroom now. I stood up and slung my bag on my shoulder and walked towards the gym doors.
"Hey Juvia!" I heard the love of my life call out to me. I turned around—knowing that my face looked like a tomato.
Gray's POV
She turned around letting her hair flip gracefully. Her blushing face looked so adorable, I wanted to take a picture of it.
"C-can I see you today? After school?" I managed to hide the stutter.
"Sure Gray-sama!"
"You can drop the 'sama', we're all friends right?"
"O-okay.."
"See ya." I said coolly before returning back to my friends. They gave me a fist-bump, then we walked towards the boys' changing room.

Levy's POV
There's still time before the first bell rings, I wanna continue reading the book I started reading yesterday. I walked towards the library, deciding to go to my locker later. I greeted the librarian and walked towards the table facing the window. I settled myself down on the chair and brought out a book with a bookmark sticking out from it. I sighed as I looked outside the window, I could see the cherry blossom tree from here.
"Heya Shrimp." Gajeel said as he plopped his bag down on the chair on my left and settled his self down on my right. "Whatcha doing?"
"G-Gajeel! Don't just—" I was cut off by him smashing his lips on mine. Sometimes he can be really sweet, sometimes he teases me a lot. He has a lot hidden traits that he only shows to me and his cat named Lily. Panther Lily.
Lucy's POV
I closed the door of my locker to see Natsu leaning on the locker beside mine.
"Hey babe." I sighed
"*sigh* Good morning Natsu—and please don't call me that."
"I'm looking forward to our 'study' later."
"Uhh....okay."
✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫
Not much NaLu moment eh? Well....I decided to introduce the ships on this chapter. I just need to figure out when......oh! Got it got it *cough* anyways I hope you liked this, I got on the mood of writing when I came home from school. -⭐️ [I guess I did when I wrote this chapter]
Sorry if it's short for you. 🙂