Her Diary

Third Fucing Person
Age: 14-15

Dipper liked you. Dipper had always liked you. Ever since you two met in the Shack; her being a customer. Now both of you were best friends.

He loved everything about you. Your laugh, your smile, your (h/l) (h/c) hair, your (e/c) eyes, your style, just.......EVERYTHING.

But one problem in his mind was: would you like him back? He was a total wreck trying to figure out how to confess to you. He tried making a plan like what he did with Wendy, but backfired.

Flashback

"Okay, step one. Got it. Casual question. Casual question. Casual-Oh hey, (Y/n)!" You turned to Dipper and smiled which made Dipper laugh nervously. "Sup, Dippingsauce!! What's up?" You ask him. He tried talking but ended up into mumbles and stutters. "Uh...Dip?" You ask him.

"Oh yeah! So here's a casual question! What's your favorite type of snack food!?" He asked you. That was EXACTLY what he said to Wendy before. (Y/n) giggled. "Dipper you're hilarious!!" She slapped your back. "Oww!!" Dipper whimpered, which made you giggle even more. Your giggle made Dipper smile.

Flashback End

You decided to take you out to the carnival with Mabel to have fun for once. Three of you ate cotton candy, rode the ferris wheel and even tried out techniques to get the prizes without trying to win. The three of you had fun.

You, Dipper and Mabel sat down on a bench to rest.

"Hey Dipper, can you guard our bags for a while? We will just go to the restroom." You asked. "S-sure! I'll be right here!" Dipper told you. She smiled warmly. And ran with Mabel to the restroom.

Dipper was looking around when he noticed your bag was open. He tried placing some things back inside when he saw a notebook. It was a thick, (f/c) notebook, filled with stickers of (favorite band). He grew curious and was about to read it when he saw you running back. He quickly returned it inside without you noticing.

"H-hey!" Dipper saw Mabel eating another cotton candy. "Uh....She got hungry." You told Dipper.

*******

Ever since that day, Dipper wanted to know what was inside that notebook. Was it drawings? Are you good at drawings? Do you compose lyrics or something? Do you write stories, maybe? What?

Someone knocked on his door. He opened it to see you with a backpack and a sleeping bag. "Is Mabel inside the room?" You asked him. He shook his head. "I think she is downstairs in the kitchen." Dipper replied. "I'll go check. Thanks, Dipper." You ran downstairs.

Tonight is the perfect time to see what is really in that notebook! Dipper thought.

----------
It was time for them to sleep, finally. It was already 10 in the afternoon. Mabel was fast asleep while (Y/n) took time to fall asleep. Dipper had to check if you were really asleep for sure before checking your bag. Luckily, it was just at the top.

He started reading at the very first page.

'Happy Birthday, (Y/n)!
I noticed you really liked writing and expressing your feelings, so I thought, why not give my daughter a diary? So I did! Yay! Anyway, hope there will be more blessings to come and love you!!

-Mom'

Dipper then realized.....that this was (Y/n)' diary. Your. Diary. Your secrets are in there. Dipper had second thoughts whether to read it or not. But he did and he regretted his descicion.

The first 10 pages were just nothing until...

'April XX, XXXX' (bc I honestly dont know)
'I went to a tourist attraction named 'Mystery...Shack' or what is Hack? Idk. The employees were really kind. Especially the girl with braces and a colorful sweater. She went near me and told me her name, which was Mabel. There was also a chubby guy and a red-haired teenager. Some stranger caught my eye. He looked like Mabel, but, idk. He looked cute though. Is it a crush or is it just Love at First Sight?

Update:
I had fun in that Shack. The boy introduced himself to me. Well, his sister did. His name was....Bipper? DIPPER! Yeah! Dipper Pines! He is awkward, but its fine. I really dont care if he's awkward. I just had a crush on him.'

After reading the last part, Dipper stopped. He glanced at you; snoring lightly in your sleep. He smiled and returned to look at the notebook. "Should I continue...?" He asked himself.

He then closed the book and returned it to her bag. As soon as he zipped it closed, you slowly groaned and opened your eyes. "Ugh....D-Dipper? What are you doing?" You asked him. Since her bag is across her sleeping bag, Dipper's face is really close to yours. You and Dipper blushed. Dipper moved away.

"I-I'm sorry.."Dipper apologized as quietly as possible. "But...what are you doing here on the floor?"

"Well, see, I....um....I wanted to tell you something." You sat up from your sleeping bag. "Go for it, bro." You said in your serious tone.

Dipper scratched the back of his neck.
"Uh...Where do I start? Um...(Y/n). I...really really liked you for a while now and...I wanted to ask you..."
".....Will you be my boyfriend?" You completed. Dipper was surprised. "I...O-of course! That's what I was going to say!" "That's also why I completed your sentence for you." You told him.

"Wow....That was a fail, uh...so, you up for it?" Dipper asked. You smiled.
"Yeah, sure." You gave him a short yet passionate kiss. Dipper didn't get to return the kiss because he was stunned.

"Good night baby cakes." You told him and turned your back from him, sleeping. Dipper smiled and kissed your cheek.

"Good night."