Aries

You're a go-getter, you're exciting and your confidence is attractive.
Age: probably 13 or 14

THIRD PERSON

"Dipper pick up the pace! You're so slow!" You yelled behind you, laughing and giggling with Mabel. Dipper stopped and gasped for air.

"Can we...at least...rest for a bit?" He managed to say between heavy breaths. "We're almost there, so come on! We'll be late!" You said, jogging in your formal (f/c) dress.

The three of you were attending Pacifica's birthday, so you know what that means: dresses. Lots and lots of dresses.

You noticed Dipper was already trying to sit down on the floor. Not on your watch.

You swiftly grabbed onto his arm and pulled him up, making him almost fall over. "Wha-" "No time for resting. Lets move!" You yelled in a tiny and chipmunk-like voice. This made Dipper chuckle to himself and use all his energy to walk faster. He always liked this side of you. You were always exciting.

"We're here!" Mabel yelled. The ball room was huge as ever. Everything needed in a ball room was present, but it wouldn't be complete without the chandelier which made the room even fancier.

"Woah!" Your lips were parted, staring at the chandelier in awe. Dipper looked how your (h/l) (h/c) hair completely matched your dress. He blushed as soon as he saw your (e/c) eyes, shining and shimmering.

"PEACOCKS!!!" You yelled, grabbing a peahen and its chicks and hugged them tight. Mabel petted one chick and giggled.

"Mabel, (Y/n), Dipper! Glad you came!!" Pacifica exclaimed. You stood up, holding the peahen, smiling with glee. "Pacifica! Of course we'll come!" You let go of the bird. Mabel gave Pacifica a toothy grin.
"We wouldn't want to miss our friend's birthday party alone!" She said.
Dipper scratched the back of his neck. "Yeah......Pacifica, can we talk?" He asked. Pacifica nodded. "Sure!" "I mean, in private." His statement caught you and Mabel's attention.

"Sure...?" Pacifica walked with Dipper across the ballroom.
"What was that about?" Mabel asked, obviously suspicious of Dipper's actions. "Heh...Maybe Dipper's making a move, huh?" You asked. You suddenly felt something weird inside of you.

Was it jealousy?

No, it couldn't be.

He's your best friend.

You can't fall in love with your best friend....

......Can you?

You helt your chest as if you're trying to breathe properly. "(Y/n), are you okay?" You quickly turned to her and smiled. "Y-yes, I'm okay. I just...need to go to the restroom."

"Okayy...."

You ran to the restroom, trying not to be suspicious about it. You looked at yourself from the mirror.

"God....What's wrong with me?" You asked yourself.

"You know what? I'll tell him. I don't care if what I think is true. It's better to tell the truth anyway."

You took a deep breathe and walked out of the bathroom, filled with determination and confidence. (See what I did therr?)

You stood beside Mabel, laughing at her jokes, unpatiently waiting for Dipper.

Where is he?

Then you saw him, walking with Pacifica again. They looked perfect together, but something inside you told you otherwise.

(Y/n), be strong..

Your face looked like it was going to explode.

"Yo, (Y/n), you alright?" He asked. You straightened up and laughed. "Yeah, actually! I just..." You glanced at the cup of punch you're holding.

"Really LOVED their punch here! Mmm, it's so delicious!!" You drank the whole glass. "Glad to here it!" Pacifica smiled. You smiled back. Ugh...What am I doing?

Just do it.

But then...

The music ruined the moment.

The loud music distracted the three people, dancing and laughing like crazy. You forgot what you were doing and joined the fun.

The four of you danced for minutes without stopping.

You sat down and drank a cup, panting.

I forgot to tell him!

You quickly stood up and ran to Dipper. He was dancing but he was quite far with Mabel and Pacifica, so it was perfect.

"Hey, Dipper!" You called. He turned and grinned. "(Y/n), why'd you stop dancing?"

"Dipper, I like you."

His eyes grew wide.

"Wh-what?"

"I really really like you. There. I said it. Hope this doesn't affect our friendship and-"

"I like you too, (Y/n)!"

This time, it was YOUR eyes that grew wider.

"R-really? Since when?"

"Since I met you, damn it!" He screamed. The music was loud, but both of you could still hear each other.

You stared at him, then you laughed.
"Hehehe.....Hahahahahaha!!"

Hearing you laugh made Dipper laugh, too.

"What....What about the thing you talked about with Pacifica?"

"Oh it's just-"

Slow music started playing through the speakers.

"-That. I requested this song so I can, you know, confess to you."

You smiled sincerely at him.

"Well, I confessed first."

"Guess you were more confident than me, huh?" He asked. You held his hands and started dancind slowly.

"I guess I am." You whispered.

(A/n):

Aw fuck

This sucks so much I cant even

Im so sorry guys

Im really sorry

Please forgive my tired and lazy hands.

My hands are as tired and lazy as sans. (WOAH IT RHYMED HOLY)

Seriously though

I think this was forced but

Who currs