Gemini

Age: 13

THIRD PERSON

"Hi Dipper!" You waved. He saw you and waved back, walking towards you as well. "(Y/n)! You were great back there!" He complimented. You were part of a band, and you just recently presented a while ago. Your life was pretty interesting, for the least.

"Well, I couldn't have done it without some inspiration!" You winked. "And who is that?" Dipper asked. You gave him a cheeky grin and cocked both your eyebrows. "It's you, of course!" You said. He blushed a little bit. You patted his back. "R-really?" "Hell yeah it's you. Who else would it be?" You asked back.

"Anyway, wanna go with me at the Diner?" You asked. He smiled. "Sure!"

Dipper had always been referring to you as the 'cool one'. He would look up to you during hard times in life. He would do the things you would do. He had...always liked you. And fortunately, you secretly liked him, too. The problem is that, you wouldn't admit it.

"Hey Dipper, come on!" You laughed. "O-oh, sorry!" He smiled. You walked beside him. Dipper, you can do this, Dipper said to himself. He let out a deep breath and held your hand, making you flinch.
You didn't know your face was already tinted pink. You stared at your hand. "Dipper..?" You asked as politely as possible. No reply. You turned away and acted normal, gripped his hand tighter.

You walked around town after eating at the Diner. You even went to the mall to make fun of those 'trendy' and 'stylish' clothes.

"How do you even manage to wear that?" Dipper asked you, staring at an uncomfortable-looking sweater. "Well, I tried and it is itchy, trust me." You smiled.
From behind you, you heard a snicker.

You knew that snicker anywhere.

And sure enough, you guessed it right.

"Well, look who it is," Pacifica started. "The mystery dork and the music freak." You clicked your tongue and turned around. "Oh, hi, Pacifica!" She laughed as soon as she saw your hand intertwined with Dipper's. "What, are you two dating now? Wow, congratulations!" She pointed. You kept your cool and joined the act. "Yes, we are, I'm happy you noticed."

Dipper quickly turned to you. "(Y-y/n)...!" He whispered. "So he asked you out on a date first or was it you? Well, knowing that he is a chicken to do so." She pointed at Dipper. You held his hand tightly. "Hell yeah he asked me out first. Now mind your own bussiness and go find yourself someone to screw with." You smirked as you winked at Dipper. She gave you a disgusted look before she sashayed away from your sight.

As soon as she was out of earshot, you growled. "What an arsehole." You looked at Dipper, who was a blushing mess.

You sighed. "Look, everything she said about you wasn't true, okay? You're not a chicken." He turned to you.

"What....what about everything YOU said about us? Is IT true?" He asked. You blushed; you understood exactly what he meant.

"Um...Do you...want it to be true? I mean...."
You looked at his chocolate brown eyes.

"Do you...want us to be dating?"

Dipper stuttered. "Yes! I mean no, I mean s-sure....I guess...."

"Well, if you say so..."

And right there you kissed him in the cheek.

"Pick me up at 3 tomorrow!" You winked, walking away.

Dipper touched that spot in his cheek and smiled. "Sure. Can't wait..."

(A/n):
Well

It seems like all of my one-shots are pretty rushed.

Im sorry guys

Well