Mine

Age: 16 and 17

THIRD PERSON

You were at the room with Mabel and Dipper. Mabel was knitting a sweater for her pet Waddles, as usual. You sat on the floor right beside Dipper's bed.

"What'chu playin, Dipper?" You asked him, who was playing his 3DS. "Oh, I'm just playing (write random 3DS game here)." Curiousity got into you as you went closer to his face, looking at the console. "(Y-y/n)?" He blushed. "Ohh!! Can I play?" You asked. "Uh...nope." He smirked at you. You pouted. "Why not?" "Just no." You frowned at him. Then a smirk grew on your face. "If you wont give it to me...I'll get it myself."

You tackled him in the bed. "(Y/n)!" Dipper screamed, blushing even more. Mabel saw what was happening and grinned. "I'll just be going outside. You know...to give you privacy." She went out silently. You tried taking the console away from him but he blocked your every move. "You want to play dirty know, huh?" You asked him, smirking even more. He stopped and blushed even more if it was possible. You started moving close to him, staring at his dark brown eyes with your (e/c) ones. "(Y/n), don't you dare...."

You grabbed both his wrists and pinned him on the wall. He couldn't move because he was suprised if your sudden change of behavior. You kissed him passionately. He was taken back, but later returned the kiss. He grabbed a hold of your waist. After minutes of making out, both of you stopped, breaving heavily. As soon as you were brething normally, you grabbed the console and jumped out of the bed.

"Ha! I knew you would fall for it!" You laughed at your expense. Dipper just stared at you. He was a blushing mess. He glared at you but later on he laughed, too. "Yeah, you got me." "(Y/n) rules!!" You yelled. You started playing the game.

"I thought you were smart enough not to fall for that, bro." Dipper sat beside you, watching you play. "Man, you suck at this." "Shut up. It's my first try."

It was all silence after that.

"Ha! I beat your high score! Eat it, Dippingsauce!!" You yelled, jumping for joy. "What?! You only played for 18 minutes! There's no way-" You cut Dipper as you held the console in front of his face. "Suck itttt!" You said, rolling on the floor. Dipper growled and got the console from you. "Wha- Hey!" You stared at the console Dipper got from you. "This is my console." He did have a point. You crossed you arms and smiled.

"At least I beat your score." You laughed. Dipper suddenly tackled you to the floor. "Hey what." "Do you actually think I will let you get away that easily? Guess what. I won't." Dipper smirked. You don't know what is happening right now. You gave him a kiss in the lips. He was startled as always, and kissed back seconds later.
It was 2 minutes of making out then Mabel went inside.

"Dipper, (Y/n), dinner's ready- OH MY GOD" She gasped at the sight of Dipper kissing you, him on top of you. You blushed and pushed him, making you stand up. Mabel ran to you and inspected every part of your body.(no dirty minds pls) "M-Mabel, what are you doing?" You asked her. "ARE YOU OKAY SAY SOMETHING DID DIPPER MAKE YOU PREGNANT?!" She asked. Your face automatically turned red. "N-NO! Why would you think that?" Mabel turned to Dipper, who was blushing because of what his sister asked you. "Mabel, please. We're too young for that," Then he turned to you, smirking. "But I'm looking forward for it. Because she will be mine."

Lol noooo
What am I writing
I suck lol