Drunk Dipper x reader

Age: 18-19
Third Person
Warning for foul language

You saw Mabel sitting in a bench from a distance. You quickly went to her.

"Hey Mabes. What's wrong?" You asked. "Ugh. (Y/n), glad you're here. Dipper saw Pacifica cheating and now he's making himself drunk because of it." Mabel replied with a sigh. You looked down. Did Dipper really care for her that much to be drunk like that? You thought. "Hey Mabel, do you know where's your brother at?" "He's in that bar over there," She pointed at a small bar 2 blocks away. "But be careful! I didn't want to go because there's so many drunkards, man." She warned.

You weren't afraid to be hurt. You're just afraid of strangers going near you. You dont even know how you became friends with the Pines twins.

"It's fine. I'll call you when I arrive inside, got it?" You asked her one more question. She nodded. "O-ok. B-but-" "Be careful, I know, mom."

You were wearing a black leather jacket paired with a gray shirt and black leggings so you were confident with camoflauge. You went inside directly since the bodyguard fell asleep outside. You were finding a Dipper Pines when...

Ring.

"Mabel! I got scared!" You whisper-shouted at the person at the end of the line. "It's not my fault you didn't minimize the volume! Seen him anywhere?" She asked. "I just arrived. I'll call you back k later bye." You hung up. You took a look at your surroundings.

Many men blacked out on the floor, some are at the table drinking more liquor and whiskey. You growled at the sight and continued searching for Dipper. You were already panicking when you heard mumbling sounds.

"What do I care? I never loved her! But I did!" A familiar voice yelled. "It's ok. Happens to almost all my customers everytime." Replied the bartender. He must have been entertaining him. You were quite happy Dipper wasn't being beat up or something. You sat beside him and shook him.

"Come on, Dipper. This is (Y/n)! Lets go back." You told him. He refused. "No!" He sounded like a little boy. You rolled your eyes. "Stop being an ass and-" "Is that you, (Y/n)?!" Dipper yelled, pointing at you. "Uh...Yeah. I just told you a while ago-" "(Y/n)!!! How's it going, man?" He placed his left arm around your shoulder.

"Hey, Vincent, give this girl a martini!" He ordered. "Wha- Y-you know I don't drink!" You told him. "If you drink we'll go. C'mon." Dipper pleaded. You looked at his eyes and sighed. You texted Mabel.

To: Lady Mabelton
Uh, Mabel, I might take a while so I'll just text you when we are done, okay?

You saw the bartender fill your glass with martini and placed it in front of you. You gulped. You drank one.

"Okay, done. Happy? Lets go." You ordered sternly. Dipper grabbed your right arm and pulled you close to him. "Shhh...Be quiet. Don't make a move." He said. You wanted to move because of the uncomfortable position, but didn't because Dipper sounded do serious. After a couple of seconds, he let go.

"What was that for?!" You asked him. "I saw Pacifica and I dont want her to see me alone so I used you and treated you as my girlfriend for a while so that she will be more-" "So in short, you used me." You implied. He shrugged and mouthed a 'yes' to you. That's it. You were done. You stood up from the chair and began walking towards the exit. Little did you notice there was a man; about 3 years older than you, was watching you.

"Sup, baby girl. Come here often?" He asked you. You continued walking and completly ignored him. "Are you new? You look pretty hot. What's your name?" You still ignored him. He began touching your shoulder and you snapped.

You punched the guy square in the face. He fell on the floor and many people looked at you. "Hey! What's wrong with you? Can't you just have fun? Girl, what did I do to you-" You literally continued punching him.
Left, right, left, right

Then a pair of muscular arms grabbed you from behind and pulled you out from the guy. The guy laughed. "You and I will have a great time." You began screaming.

"Fuck you asshole dickwad I hate you disgusting perverted ass!!!" You yelled. He laughed even more. "Too bad no one's going to save-" He was punched in the face.

You hoped it was Dipper but then....

You saw Mabel punching the guy left and right, screaming. You kicked the balls of the guys grabbing a hold of you and ran off. You grabbed Mabel's wrist and ran outside.

You rested outside with Mabel, panting.
"Why didn't you tell me you were almost sexually harassed by that guy!?" Mabel told me. "It's not my fault your stupid brother wont let me go until I drank martini! It tasted horrible!" You gagged. "Wait! We forgot to bring Dipper with us!" Mabel yelled. Shit. You thought.

You ran towards the entrance, not caring for Mabel's cries.
"(Y/n) are you crazy?!"
"What are you doing?!"
"You're going to get yourself killed!"

You quickly found Dipper. You reached out to grab his sleeve but then someone grabbed my other arm.

"You're not getting away that easy!" They guy laughed like a maniac. You couldn't hold much longer and released Dipper's sleeve. Dipper woke up to see you being carried by some stranger, laughing with perverted glee.

"LET....ME....GO!!" You yelled, not taking it anymore. You were alredy scared, thinking what this man will do to you. Tears started to fill up your eyes. Dipper looked at you with a stern face.

"...Let her go." Was the only thing he said. "Make me." The stranger told him. Dipper walked to him and punched him in the face which made you fall on the ground. You groaned in pain and looked up to see Dipper fighting two men. One of them had a knife. You saw him stab Dipper's arm. You gasped and immediately grabbed that man's wrists.

"Hey, let go!!" He yelled. You tried to steal the knife away from him by kicking his balls again. He knelt down, holding his nuts for dear life. "Ughh"
You looked at him in disgust after picking up the knife. You turned to the man fighting Dipper and stabbed him. He stopped and fell on the ground.

"Are...you alright?" Dipper asked. You just glanced at him and started walking out to the exit. "Lets go outside."

He followed you outside and started to act normal again.

"Is your arm fine?!" You asked with concern.
"No it's fine, I-"
"We need to heal you up immediately."
"No wait just-"
"Lets go."
"Look, I'm really sorry about what happened. I was too drunk to think about your feelings." You looked at your bloody hands. "It's okay. You were drunk that time anyway. Pacifica was the reason you were drunk in the first place-" "No its not okay!!!" He yelled at you. You blinked at him in surprise.

"Its not okay you were almost sexually harrassed by a stranger because you went inside to get me! I was the reason you almost got raped!" You looked at him, tears running down on your face. "I....wanted you to be at my side. You comforted me when I did something bad or stupid." He said. You looked at his eyes and hugged him.

"You don't deserve Pacifica anyway. She's a bitch," You say. Dipper smiled. "Yeah, I don't."

"I deserve a girl who risked her life going inside a bar trying to get her guy out of there."

Before you said anything, he kissed you passionately. You kissed back, then he let go.

"I deserve a girl like you."