Dorks n Nerds

Age: 16 and 17

THIRD PERSON
Afternoon

"Hey Dippydog!!" You yelled. You were keeping it cool, to the fact you had a huge crush on Dipper for a long time now. "Oh, (Y/n)! Glad you can drop by!" Dipper was bringing his sling bag, wearing his navy blue jacket. "Where are you heading to?" You asked. "I'm just heading to the library. Wanna come?" You nodded and went with him.

You wanted him to ask you out now.

"So Dipper," You started. "What are you going to do in the library anyway?" "I'm just going to study." "Study what?" You asked.

"I'm just going to study for a Math test tomorrow." He answered."Oh! That's nice! Can I join?" "You want to? That's great!" He gave you a heartwarming smile. You smiled back.

Both of you sat down to begin studying.

"So, why didn't you just study in your room?" You asked. "When you have a sister who hosts sleepovers, you'll know exactly why." He replied. You giggled. "Why did you want to come with me to the library?" He asked you. "I really needed to study but I can't concentrate at home." He patted your back. "I'll help you study." You smiled at him. "You're the bestest brofriend anyone could ever have!" "SHHH!!" The librarian shushed. You quickly zipped your mouth and Dipper laughed.

"Okay, so our lesson is....." He discussed all of the terms needed to remember and techniques on how to solve a particular equation. You listened to every word he said, but couldn't help staring at him most of the time.

"...And that's it," Dipper ended. "That's all we need to know for the test." "Bro. How do you know these stuff." You asked him. He chuckled. "I dunno. Magic, probably." You giggled and punched his chest playfully. "Shut up."

You and Dipper walked to the Mystery Shack.

"Dipper, thanks for helping me study for the test tomorrow!" "No prob, bob." He joked. "I'm (Y/n)." You joked back. You both laughed. "Anyways, see yah!" You then felt a hand grab the sleeve of your (f/c) colored sweater. "Dipper, what-"

Dipper placed his index finger on your lips, indicating you to shut your mouth. "There's....something I really need to tell you." "What is it?" You tilted your head slightly. This made Dipper blush.

"I....really liked you for a while now, and....maybe we can have dinner together or something?" He stuttered. You blushed and laughed. This sudden action made Dipper blush even more. "You're so cute when you ask someone out!" You managed to say between laughter. "And this is why I love you!" You planted a short yet sincere kiss on his lips. He stared at you in surprise.

"Of course I'll go out with you. I'll finally have a boyfriend, AND a best brofriend! It's like a win-win situation!" You said rather proudly. He smiled at you and kissed your forehead. You smiled.

"I love you, (Y/n)."

"I love you too, Dipper."

"And I love myself, Mabel!!" Someone yelled from the porch.

Both of you turned to see the one and only Mabel Pines, grinning like a Chesire cat. Dipper blushed. "Th-this isn't wh-what-" "Th-this isn't wh-what! Bro! I saw everything, man! Finally, a dork and a nerd, in love!" Mabel said. "And (Y/n), congrats!" She did a thumbs up to you. You stick your tongue out at Mabel.

"Haha, classic (Y/n)." Mabel returned inside. "They would make a great couple."