Bruh Part 1?

Age: 15 and 16

THIRD PERSON
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

"Man, I can't wait for school today!" You said to your 2 best friends, Mabel and Dipper Pines. "Me too! I wanna see how many boys will fall for me!" Mabel said while striking a pose. Dipper chuckled beside his sister. "I want to see if they finally changed the food in the cafeteria." He said. You laughed. "I want to see how many friends will I make." You smiled. You lived with the Pines twins since their house was closer to the school and your parents are......well....not here anymore. The three of you got your schedules and went to your classrooms.

"Hi everyone I'm....." The classes continued on and on when....

"Miss (L/n)! Are you eating in MY class?!" Your English teacher yelled. "Um.....no?" You smiled innocently while obviously hiding the Doritos bag. "Detention for an hour. Get your detention slip from me after class." She said. 'Why is she so cranky?' You asked yourself. You turned to Dipper, who was beside you and cocked an eyebrow. He gave you and 'are you serious' look.

********
After Class

"So, detention on the first day of school, huh?" Your English teacher asked you. You smiled nervously and took the slip from her hand. "Um...Excuse me, ma'am.." A male voice behind you said. "Yes, Mr. Pines?" She asked him. "May I come with her?" You turned to him, surprised. He smirked at you. "I guess it will be alright. Off you go now." She pointed to a room 2 rooms away from the room you're in. Both of you went out silently.

When you were already outside, you broke the silence. "Dipper! You didn't have to go with me to detention! It's my fault anyway!" "No, it's fine. Mabel told me I should keep an eye on you." "Why?" "I don't know, ask Mabel."

As soon as both of you went inside the room, both of you immediately sat down on the chairs.

The teacher got your slips and checked each and every one of the students in the room before sleeping.
"Hey Dipper, he fell asleep. We can go out!" You whispered to your friend. "I think he'll find out you were gone and report you. No, we're not doing that." "*coughs* killjoy *coughs*" Dipper glared at you while getting a book from his bag. "Haha. Very funny. Now do something else." You pouted in your seat and examined your surroundings.

There were only a few people in detention, including a blond guy, his hair covering his right eye. You smiled at him and waved. He noticed you and smiled back. Dipper noticed you were waving at him and grunted. "Why can't you like read or something." He said rather blankly. "You told me to do something. Plus, I don't really read." You talked back. He sighed and returned reading his book. He's having none of that.

You turned back to the blonde guy. You moved to another chair, closer to the blondie. "Hello," You said in a quiet tone. "I'm (Y/n). What's your name?" He grinned. "I'm Bill. Nice to meet you, (Y/n)!" He grabbed your hand and shook it. You laughed.

You spent the whole hour in detention talking with Bill. He had a rather interesting personality. What you didn't know is that Dipper was cursing in his breath everytime he hears you talk about yourself.

"Oh boy! Detention is done! Gotta go now. See you tomorrow, (Y/n)!" Bill waved goodbye. You waved back. "Bye, Bill!!" You turned to Dipper, who had finished reading a very thick book that he placed inside his bag.

"Come on. Let's go. Mabel might be waiting for us in the shack." He held your hand. You noticed the change of Dipper's behavior as both of you walked home to the shack.

"Hey guys how's your first detention?" Mabel asked. Dipper ignored her and went inside his room. "What's up with him?" She whispered to you. You shrugged at her and mouthed her a 'go talk to him'. "No, you go!" She whined. You sighed and walked towards Dipper's room. You could have sworn you saw a smirk in Mabel's face.

You knocked on the door twice. "Um...can I come in?" You asked him. "....It's fine. You can go in." You scurried inside and closed the door. You sat down beside him in his bed.

"Dipper...What is going on with you lately? Is it because of Bill?" You asked. He blushed. "Uh...n-no. It's um..." "Now wait just a mothertruckin moment. Are YOU jealous?!" You poked his chest. You began laughing hysterically. "My best friend, Dipper Pines, is jealous of Bill for talking to me!" Dipper rolled his eyes, his face still red. "Hey, you talk like you know how it feels being jealous." You stopped laughing. "Of course I know how it feels. Especially when Pacifica talks and flirts with you." You closed your mouth and gasped. Why did I say that?!

Dipper laughed. "You're too honest. I like that." You blinked. "Are you saying you knew all along? You knew I liked you?" Dipper turned to you. "No. Maybe....yes?" You couldn't believe it. "Wow. Well, then I guess it would by fine if I do this." Then you planted a kiss on his cheek. You smiled sweetly and started walking out the room, leaving Dipper stunned. You held the doorframe and faced him.

"You're too gullible. I like that." You mimicked.