Rain

Age: idk rlly, 25 i think? Lol

THIRD PERSON

Raindrops were pouring from the sky, hitting your roof and making impact sounds.

It was raining and you decided to have a good book and some hot chocolate to warm yourself up. You covered yourself with a blanket and sat on your couch when you heard a knock on the door. You groaned as you started getting up to get it.

"I was in a great position...and the book was getting good!" You mumbled.

You twisted your doorknob to see a soaked and wet Dipper Pines. Your eyes widened.

"Dipper! What are you doing outside? Come in!" You gestured him inside. You closed the door and turned to look at your best friend.
"What are you doing here?" You asked. "I just wanted to see you. And I got pretty bored at home so I decided to visit you." He smiled. You giggled and gave him a towel. "Here. Dry yourself up." He mouthed a 'thank you' as he started drying his hazel brown locks.

He then took off his shirt, exposing his wet and built body. This made you blush a little. Even though you had a crush on Dipper, he wouldn't like you back anyway. After all, he was your best friend.

He returned ths towel to you and smiled. "Thanks!" You smiled back and placed it somewhere. He covered himself up in your blanket and stick his tongue at you. You laughed and covered yourself as well, your bodies touching. But you didn't really care. That was YOU'RE blanket.

"So...what do you want to talk about?" You asked kindly.

Both of you talked about about different things like his sister, about school, and others. What caught your attention was when Dipper started talking about a girl.

A girl that he liked.

He liked.

"She has this awesome personality, and she's pretty, too! She would laugh at my jokes and visit us most of the time." Dipper blushed while speaking. This broke a tiny piece from your heart.

"What does she look like?" You asked.

"I'm not going to tell you. You'll meet her soon since I'm going to be proposing to her."

Crack.

Shatter.

Well, there goes your heart, all crushed and destroyed.

"That's great. Good luck." You gave him a weak smile and a thumbs-up. He then stood up. "(Y/n) (L/n), please come to my wedding when she says yes." Dipper pleaded. You didn't want to hurt his feelings. "Are you sure she'll be the one you're marrying?" You asked. "Yes. How can I not be sure?" He sat down on the couch beside you, not covering himself with the blanket anymore.

"Okay. Sure, I'll go."

"Really?! Thanks, (Y/n)!"
He hugged you tight, making you hug back.

"I only have one thing to ask you.."

He got up and knelt down.

You don't know what's happening.

What is Dipper doing?

"(Y/n) (L/n), will you marry me?" He asked as he pulled out a ring from his pocket.

You covered your mouth as you gasped, tears of joy falling from your eyes.

"Dipper Pines, of course I will!" You jumped onto him and hugged him tight, laughing.

He planted a kiss on your lips and you kissed back.

"I love you (Y/n)."

"I love you too, Dipper."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That was the shortest one I ever did lol

I got this idea out from a text message photo I found in Pinterest

It was so sweet I HAD to add it here.

Bye now!