Best Christmas

Age: 17

THIRD PERSON

You sat down on a bench, ignoring the freezing cold weather. You didn't have a sweater or anything to keep you warm. That didn't matter to you anyway. You were shivering, tears falling down your eyes. "I....hate him....so much...." You wiped your tears away, but more tears fell down to your cheeks. You wanted to go to Dipper and Mabel, but you don't want them to see you like this.

The bench was practically frozen. You tried your best to ignore the freezing cold. You closed your eyes tight.

"(Y/n)..? Is that you?! What are you doing here?" A voice of a concerned male exclaimed.

You turned to see your best friend, Dipper Pines, all covered with scarfs and ear mufflers. Chills began to run down your spine. Dipper noticed and gave you his sweater. "Here," He offered. "Let's go to the shack." He place his left arm over your shoulder.

"Dipper where-" Mabel paused when she saw you, shivering and sniffing. "(Y/n)? What happened?" She asked. You went inside and sat down on the couch.

"Yeesh!" Stan exclaimed. "What happened to you, kid?" "S-sorry, Mr. Pines." You apologized. "I'll go make some hot cocoa. Dipper you take care of her." Dipper nodded and lead you to Mabel's room.

"What were you doing out there in the cold?" Dipper asked sincerely. You smiled nervously and sneezed. "Go take a warm shower. You can use Mabel's clothes for today. You did what he ordered you. You were wearing a (f/c) shirt paired with gray sweatpants.

"Dipper, thank you for this. You didn't have to-" Then you sneezed again. Dipper laughed. "You sound so cute when you sneeze." You blushed. "Anyway, why were you alone outside?" He asked for the second time. Your expression became gloomy. Dipper then knew something was wrong.

"Something's wrong. Tell me." He stared at your (e/c) eyes. You sighed. "I....broke up with Drake." "What?!"
"Y-yeah. I saw him with another girl. She was even prettier than me. He saw me and tried to apologize, but I ran. This is the worst Christmas ever." Your eyes began to swell up. Dipper looked at you sincerely. He then smiled. "You know what will make you feel better?" "*sniff* What?" You asked. Then without warning, Dipper hugged you. You hugged back.

"Screw him. He lost his opportunity to find a perfect girl. You're beautiful, (Y/n). Don't let anyone tell you otherwise." He said. You buried your face in his chest. You felt.... "You feel warm?" He asked you. "Mhm." You replied, smiling.

"He's a jerk. You're like a perfect package! Too bad I can't-" Then Dipper did not continue his sentence. You turned to him. "You can't what?" "N-nothing." "Come on, tell me."

"Too bad I can't have you." He confessed. You blinked in surprise. "I can't have you because I know you wouldn't like me back." Dipper was still cuddling you like a stuffed toy, but he wasn't looking at you. "Who....said I wouldn't like you back?" You asked. "I did." He replied. "Then you're wrong." "What-" Dipper was interrupted by you kissing him sincerely in the lips. It was only a short kiss. But both you and Dipper liked it. "I've liked you for a long time, but then Drake came, and I thought he would change everything. But...he didn't." You continued hugging Dipper. "Are you actually comfortable?" Dipper asked you. "Shut up. You're just warm." "I'm not warm. I'm hot." "Sure you are."

Mabel arrived after that.

"Here guys! Hot cocoas for the three of us!" She smiled sweetly. You took a sip on yours. "It's delicious, Mabel." "I know." She said. You drank the whole mug, and Dipper wasn't even halfway yet. All of you were seated cross-legged on the floor, with blankets and sweaters everywhere.

"This is great; hanging out with my two best friends! And drinking the best hot cocoa I ever drank together!" You smiled.

This is the best Christmas ever.

**************

Hello, my cheesebuggas!!

Here we have a Christmas one-shot for you all!! Because I want to!

Anyway, belated Merry Christmas!!