Demon Love

This will be a Transcendence Au. So, I want to apologize in advance if there are many corrections.

Age: 17

THIRD PERSON

You just arrived at a small oregon named Gravity Falls since your auntie lives there. Your first day has been great, since you met a girl named Mabel who gladly toured you around. You were quite happy for yourself for you had a friend that easily.

Ever since that day, you started hanging out with Mabel and the Mystery Shack employees. Little did you know they were keeping a secret that might change everything.

"Dipper! Where you at?" Mabel yelled at the attic. Her brother groaned. "What now?" Mabel heard his voice and tracked him down. As soon as she saw him she pounced. Unfortunately, she only passed through him. Dipper laughed.

"You never learn." The boy, or should I say, demon, laughed.
Mabel huffed. "Shut the hell up. Anyway, I met a new friend!" Dipper crossed his arms while floating in mid air.
"Of course you do. Name?" He asked.
"(Y/n) (L/n). I invited her over for a sleepover tonight. We met a day ago. I swear, you'll love her." Mabel said. Dipper chuckled. "Yeah right. From a name like (Y/n), I'm not convinced." "Don't be fucking rude." She playfully slapped her brother's back. Mabel jumped as soon as she heard a doorbell.

"That must be her!" She ran, laughing. Dipper followed his sister, somewhat curious of the (Y/n) girl.

"Called it!!" Mabel yelled as soon as she saw you. You were smiling, walking towards your best friend. "(Y/n)! Glad you could visit!" Mabel said cheerfully. "Well, you ARE my very first best friend after all." You chuckled, rubbing the crook of your neck. "By the way, (Y/n), I would like you to meet Di-" She paused. She remembered.

"Who? Di...?" You asked. She laughed nervously. "I....have to go to the restroom. Have a seat." She ran towards the room. You shrugged and did as you were told.

-------------

"Mabel! You almost blew it!" Dipper yelled. "I'm sorry! I got carried away!" She yelled back.
After seconds of silence, Mabel spoke.

"So...how was she?" Mabel asked. "Still not trustworthy enough to see me." Dipper scoffed. "Come on, Dipper! Only Wendy, Soos, Stan, Candy, Grenda and I know your secret! At least tell her too!" Mabel whined. "You just met a day ago how in the hell can I trust her?" Dipper raised his voice up. Mabel sat down, giving Dipper puppy-dog eyes. Dipper noticed this and turned away.

"No."

"Pleaseeeee....?"

"No!"

"Come on....." Mabel said a couple of times.

Dipper sighed.

"I'm going to fucking regret my descicion, but, FINE."

Mabel screamed with delight.
"Thanks, Dipper! And I'm SURE you wont." She grabbed Dipper's hand and quietly ran outside. She hid behind the wall near the staircase.

"Okay, now do your magic biz to make her see you or some shit." She ordered. Dipper started chanting some words.

You were sitting in the sofa, observing the T-rex skull beside her.
"Damn..."

Then your vision began fading away.

"Wait-What the fu-"

Your eyes started glowing and then it stopped. You fell on the floor, groaning and holding your head. Your head hurt like hell.

Mabel then came out of the hiding spot. "(Y/n)! Are you alright?!" Mabel yelled in concern. You nodded. "Y-yeah. What the hell happened?" You rubbed your eyes, only to see a floating being behind Mabel. You screamed.

"WHAT IS THAT?!" You pointed at the demon. Mabel chuckled. "This is Dipper....." She pulled the demon closer to her, hugging his arm.

"....my brother."

*************
You and Mabel spent at least two hours in her room, talking about how having a demon as a brother was possible.

"So you mean to say that your brother is a 2000-year old demon and you're only 17?" You asked for the last time. "Yes. And only a handful if people only know the secret. You must not tell anyone, please." You nodded, glancing at Dipper. He looked at you with disgust. You were confused as ever.

"So....Dipper, huh? Dipper's a nice name."

Dipper turned to look at you, his angry expression still present. You smiled at him, making the demon blush.

Mabel noticed this and had an idea.

"I'll go get something downstairs. Dipper be nice." She went out the room.

You kept on staring at him, not caring about anything at the moment.
Dipper noticed you again. "Stop that."
"Stop what?"

"Stop staring at me like that."

"Why?"

"I.....just don't like it."

"Why not?"

"BECAUSE ITS WEIRD!" He yelled.
You stopped asking questions.

"I...I'm sorry. It's just, I'm curious how a 2000-year old demon can be siblings with a 17-year old mortal." You said, staring at his narrow pupils with curiousity. His expression softened and sighed.

"Look, I'm also sorry for being grumpy near you. I just don't trust you that much. But I'm doing this to make my sister happy." He apologized. "It's fine. I'm also sorry for I'm the reason your sister forced you to do this." "It's no problem, really."

"I'm back!!" Mabel yelled. "So, how did the talk go?" You glanced at Dipper and smiled.

"We worked it out."

***********

"(Y/n), tired yet?" Mabel asked, yawning. You shook your head, smiling. "Well then, I'm gonna sleep now. Wanna go with me to the room?" You followed her towards her room.

There you saw Dipper floating above a bed beside Mabel's. That must be his bed, perhaps. You slipped inside your sleeping bag. "Goodnight, (Y/n)!" Mabel said. "Goodnight Mabel.." You turned to Dipper, who was crossing his legs and placing his hands behind his head, listening to every word you said.

"And goodnight Dipper." This made Dipper's pointed ears stand up.

"Oh- uh...Goodnight (Y/n)."

It was all silence. You couldn't even sleep because you don't feel like it and Dipper doesn't sleep. He kept on glancing at you.

"(Y/n)?"

"Dipper?"

"You can stay in my bed for tonight, if you want to."

You sat up from your sleeping bag. "Really?" "Y-yeah..." Dipper scratched the back of his neck. You didn't want to reject his offer, so you stood up and sat on Dipper's bed. You looked at the blushing Dipper.

"Thanks, Dipper." "It's nothing."

You lay down on his bed, his scent making you blush. You couldn't believe you fell for him that easily.
(Y/n) stop smelling his blankets you are a weird person.

You looked up and saw Dipper smirking, floating right beside you. You blushed deeply. He looked so hot for a demon. His eyes...his sharp teeth...

You then squealed when Dipper spoke up.

"Aren't you going to sleep yet? Or are you just going to stare at this?" He posed and winked at you. This made you blush even more. "I'm...n-not going to sleep because I can't."

Without warning, Dipper then hugged you. Your eyes widened. "Dipper what are you-"

"Can you sleep now?" He asked in his usual low yet awkward tone. You stopped talking and hugged him back.

That's it. You already fell for him.

A mere mortal falling for a demon.

That's great.

But you didn't care.

Because the person you fell for is right in your arms.