Taurus

Age: 12

(Y/n) POV

I don't know why, but I like him. Like, I really really like him.

That boy across the street. Wearing his usual clothing: an orange shirt with a navy blue vest paired with cute shorts and sneakers. He was using his console, sitting on the bench. The way his hazel brown locks look together with his brown eyes, he's perfect.

That's right.

I like Dipper Pines.

I don't know how or when it started, it just.....started.
Argh! I hate this feeling.

I crossed the street and sat on the bench with him. He noticed me and smiled, making me blush slightly.

"Oh, (Y/n)! How's the play?" He asked. "Oh, you know, the usual. It sucked." I laughed uncontrollably. "Why are you laughing? That's bad news." He sounded so sad. "Alright." I said. He stopped playing his game and placed it on his vest pocket.

"Come on, let's get some ice cream. My treat." I was stunned at first, staring at the hand he reached out towards me. I blushed and moved away a little bit. He laughed. "Come on, ice cream won't hurt you." "Except my brain. It hurts." I joked suddenly, making him laugh even more. Why do I suddenly make jokes, though?

He grabbed my hand. "We're going to miss the cart!" He ran, still dragging me with him. "Whyy?" I yelled, running. I'm not really an athlete person. I don't run. I sleep.

I was panting and gasping for air when Dipper ordered ice cream from what the man wants to be called, 'nice cream man'. He gave me (f/icf), my favorite! I grabbed it from him, not without saying "You are welcome." and started licking it. He chuckled and licking his ice cream slowly. I stole glances from him, blushing. He looked....hot. I never really said that word, but, ah, what the heck.

I realized I was staring at him for a long time, because Dipper tilted his head. "(Y-y/n)?" I think he was blushing at little, I think? I dont know.

I tensed up, holding my ice cream tight. "Oh! Uh, sorry...It's just...There's.." I noticed a spot near his lips. "...ice cream on your face." He gasped lightly. "Really where?" He started touching everywhe on his face. "No, not there, yes! No! You missed it!" I yelled. He groaned.
"Why don't you wipe it for me?" I blushed and instead of doing it myself, I held his hand and touched the spot on his face. I didn't want to touch his face; I might be a blushing mess.

He wiped it away. "O..kay...? You know, you could've just used your hand-" "I know! I just....don't like, okay?!" I yelled. I covered my mouth and gasped. "Oh my god, I'm too obvious, argh!!" I screamed again. "What do you mean?" Dipper asked.

"Oh I don't know, that the fact that I like you is really tearing me apart and I don't know how to say it to you?" I said in one breath. I finally realized what I said and covered my mouth again. "Stupid, stupid, (Y/n)!" I told yourself.

I stopped.

Did I just hear....laughing?

Yes.

It WAS laughing.

I turned and saw Dipper, laughing and giggling like there's no tomorrow.

"What's so funny?" I pouted. He moved closer to me. What is he doing?

He raised his right hand up.....

And pinched my cheek.

I squealed. "Ow! What was that for?!" He grinned. "You're just so cute when you're angry!" He said. I blushed and angrily stomped my feet.
"This is serious! I like you!" Ugh, that feeling again.

"And I'll be serious. I like you, too!" He said. I raised my head up. Man, I'm so short...

I sighed.

"Wow. I....don't know how to respond to this." I said. "Is this the time when we....hug?" Dipper asked awkwardly.
I stretched my arms.
"Go for it." I said.

He hugged me.

This was the best and the most awkward moment ever.

What happened to this one-shot😂😂

I swear