Actor! Dipper Gleeful x reader

Age: 19

Omg guys I'm sorry if he is sort of out-of-character in this one-shot. And this is a Modern Au.

THIRD PERSON

"(Y/n), turn the Tv on quick!!" Your younger sister, (S/n) ordered. You groaned and grabbed the remote. You sat down on the couch beside her. As soon as you turned the Tv on, your sister squealed. It was that guy again.

"Who is that?" You asked with a bored tone, already knowing the answer.

"Only the most handsome, most talented guy on earth." Your sister swooned. You rolled your eyes. "What's so good and great about this 'Dipper Gleeful'?" You emphasized the actor's name. "He's a really good actor. And his sister is a great actress, too! It's like, it's in their genes." Your sister discussed.

"Was he the one who got dumped by (random girl name) because of issues?" You asked her.

A nod.

You sighed. "Well, I heard he is going to go here for autograph-signing this Wednesday."

Your sister pouted. "Yeah. No one's taking me there since mom and dad are busy."

"How about...I'll be the one who'll take you there?"

Her eyes focused on yours. "Really?!" You nodded. She squealed. "Thank you, (Y/n)!! I love you!" You hugged her. "It's nothing. We'll have to ask them first."

You asked your parents, and they agreed.

***********
You held (S/n)'s hand tight, trying to find that building where the event takes place. You went in and found a lot of people, mostly girls.

"Woah, there are a lot, are they?" Your sister asked.

You waited for 30 minutes in line so that your sister can let that arsehole sign the posters she bought.

"Next!" A guard yelled.

You tried not to scrowl as soon as your sister stepped in front. Tried. Dipper sat there coldly, holding a permanent marker in his right hand. He was wearing that amulet-thing, which he always wore in every movie he had. 'To be honest, he looked hotter and more handsome in person' You thought. He grabbed the posters your sister was holding and affixed his signature.

"What's your name?" He asked, his eyes still on the posters. You grabbed ahold of your sister's arm. "(S/n) (L/n)!" Your sister sort-of screamed. Then as soon as his eyes focused on you, he stopped. "Who's this?" He pointed to you with his marker.
"She's my sister. Her name is (Y/n)." You shot a glare at your sister as you stood there like a guard from England.

He then shoved the posters back at your sister and made a 'now go' gesture. Both you and your sister turned your backs to him and started walking.

You could've sworn you saw him smirk.

*********
"You were able to go to the autograph-signing?" Your best friend, Pacifica, asked. You nodded. "Nice. So..couldn't get enough of Mr. Gleeful?" She cocked your eyebrows. "For the last time, I don't like him. Yeah sure, he was hotter in person, but that doesn't mean I already like nor love him." You said. She rolled her eyes.

"Right...Oh yeah, (Y/n), remember when you said you need a job so badly?" You looked at her and nodded.
"Well, my mom is a manager and is currently finding a personal assistant for the actor she's managing. I told her that YOU would be the perfect package." Pacifica smiled. "Pacifica, Oh my god. Are you serious!?" You grinned. She nodded. "OH MY GOD THANK YOU!!" You chanted as you hugged your best friend tight.
Pacifica stopped as soon as she heard her phone vibrate.
She opened her phone and read the message.