Ch. 4.

"Basically..." Bill pouted.

"Hey! Anyways.. I got a plan. You like ancient artifact stuff right?" Bill glanced up at Dipper grinning. "Yea.." Dipper replied. "Well I was guessing you can help me around the tomb so we can find a way to set me free." Dipper's eyes lightened up. "W-wait you said 'we'? .....Really?! You want me to help you?!!" Bill nodded.
{enter fanboy screech here}
Bill covered his ears. "Chillax PineTree! It's just an errand!!" Bill yelled. "Oh! I got a question!" "Yes what it is?" Bill said annoyed. "Why do you keep calling me PineTree?" Bill rolled his eye.
(Has eyepatch on)

"Because your on my back..." Dipper was confused. "How? I'm right here..." "I'm mean look on my back.." Bill said annoyed, an extra hand came from his torso and pointed to his back. Dipper got down back into the hole and went behind Bill to see his back. It was the same wheel he had turned human from. "So how is that me?" Dipper asked. Bill's extra hand grabbed dippers and pointed it at the PineTree on the wheel. Dipper gasped at the touch and said, "Oh, ok. Don't do that! That's weird!" Dipper snatched his hand out of the limbs grip. Bill chuckled and turned around slowly. More arms came out of his torso up to four new limbs.(Physical form bishes *^* haha jk)

"I thought you liked the supernatural~ am I wrong? I can't be wrong because I Know Everything~" "Bill can you chill?" Bill froze. "Yea.." He calmed down and the limbs disappeared. (Moody Bill is le best :3 just wait until he's mad. Lmao)

Dipper stood there awkwardly and so did Bill. "Shall we explore the ruin?" Bill asked finally breaking the silence between them, holding out a hand. Dipper looked at it and blushed a little. "Sure... Lead the way" he grabbed Bill's hand and they headed to their destination. Dipper had his torch and neared it near the walls to see None other then the hieroglyphics. Dipper sighed.

Bill's Pov (finally :o)

I smirked. 'Hm, I could just make him trust me. But how does one trust. Oh!' An idea popped into the demons dysfunctional mind. 'Isn't it the feeling of love. I think every man does that to his own husband. But we're not married...' I caressed my chin, thinking of a way. (Lmao. ;) He knows today's sexuality)
'Hm.. We could probably get married after I take over the world~' Bill shook his head. 'But that's insane!? But I like that idea~' I noticed I was being poked by the man next to me. I looked at Dipper. "Yes PineTree?" "Oh, well I found something. And I think it's important. But I can't translate it..." I rolled my eye and went to the familiar artifact. My eyes went crazy, literally. I could see everything. Forests to icy tundras. Mountains to deep caves. First beings to walk this retched planet to today's Hoomans. Bill... Are you... Okay?" I looked at Dipper lazily and nodded. "Yea..." "Okay.." He blankly said as he saw my eye.

'He might not be as vulnerable as I thought...' I thought.

{ sorry I haven't been updating ;^; I just have so much to do... And then I have things and ppl to talk to so yea... Hope you peeps liked this chapter ;)
And Ok, if your wondering... What a hooman is... It's my own way to say human. It's hilarious! Well When it's said out loud xD and of course I'll make a Christmas Special!!)