Ch. 12.

{ sorry I haven't updated... I wish something's in life were easy. But I guess that's what happens when someone takes things for granted... anyways heres another Chapter! :P }

Bill's Pov

I was dragged into this house PineTree ran to. He grabbed his knapsack and suitcase and grabbed my hand. "Come on, Bill!" "Ok, ok." We speed walked out the little building and past a group of locals. "So where are we going, Dipper?" I asked. "We are going to travel around the world." 'Oh..' I thought.

I took in my surroundings and was confused. "Dude, we are in fucking Egypt. How are we gonna travel the world?" Dipper shook his head. "Plane.." I mentally facepalmed. "Well, sorry but I'm not from this century or the last, or the last, or the last, last, last, last... (On going)" xD

"Shut the hell upppp!" The man, Dipper said doing a gesture, pulling at his hair. "Oops." I chuckled. He shook his head and kept on walking. We finally got to an airport. "Ugh... Dipper..?" "What is it, Bill?" Dipper looked at me. "I can't go in there," I said pointing to the entrance. "Looking like this..." I pointed out my silkened clothe. (Up in the picture ^^ )

Dipper nodded. "I guess you're right. They might think I stole you from a museum!" Dipper laughed, so did I. Dipper took my hand and lead me into a shack. (Not the mystery shack.. Gosh)
I put a spell to make me wear; a hoodie, some skinny jeans and a beanie and walked out of the shack. Dipper looked up from one of his maps and stared. "You look so emo." He chuckled. I crossed my arms. "So..? You have a problem with emo's?!" Dipper shook his head. "No, no I don't. It's cute though..." I blushed and calmed down. We had walked back to the airport.

(Time skip brought to you
by HotTopic *^* )

Dipper's Pov

Bill and I were on a plane ride to a place I've always wanted to go. Paris, They say it's the city of love. Or... So I thought. I looked over to Bill eating... Oreos. He wouldn't eat the cookie. Only the cream. ( Best part :3 of an Oreo ) and threw the cookies on the ground.

The lady that passes beverages and snacks to the passengers walked near us and saw Bill throw another cookie onto the floor. xD  She looked so pissed. "Excuse me, sir." She came up to me and Bill, calmly. "Yes?" Bill answered. "Are you the one throwing your left overs onto the ground?" Bill smiled innocently and nodded. "Why, yes I have been!" Bill beamed. The lady blinked saying, "what the hell is wrong with you?! You're wasting food!" and walked away. Mumbling curses to herself. Bill started laughing. People from across the walk way in the plane, an elderly couple looked at Bill. Bill also stared back at them. "Y'know you shouldn't stare.." He snapped his fingers and they turned solid. Frozen in place.

( well, cmon Bill has to ruin some people's lives ;3 )

Bill face turned red from laughing at their wrinkled features in place. I shook my head and played some of my favorite music. I turned it a little high so I couldn't hear him. He's annoying sometimes.

Somehow Sexting from Botd came on and I blushed bright red and changed it to something else, quickly. Aaaa Fall out Boy. (I'mSoSorry)

I think Bill heard when the other song was playing and looked in my direction. "PineTree, why are you blushing?" I just ignored him. But for the rest of the ride he kept poking me to get my attention.

( xD this chapter. Omfg. Well, I'll make the next chapter Right now! )