Ch. 23. stay away from me.. (Sad Face)

{ LAST chapter I'll be updating for today and the next few days..!! Because I might work on the WillDip book ;) at least get the first ch out }

       Dipper's Pov

       I fell to my knees. My head hanging down low. 'Why would grunkle Ford do this?" I sobbed as I said this all to myself. Bill wasn't doing anything harmful, that I know of. I'm just tired.. And I guess... I yawned as I felt my eyes get heavy and fall asleep against the couch. I had entered my dream scape.

A yellow illuminated glow in the distance made me come toward it. Like it was a familiar glow, too. It was familiar and I knew who this is. It's Bill
"Bill!!" I call out to him. He floated above me and sighed. "What do you want, kid?"
"Don't listen to him! He's just doesn't like you!" I screamed at him. "Look, Kid.. He has a point about me.." He said, transforming into his human form and standing in front of me. "A day will come when all the things you love, will disappear.. And It may be me.. That might take that away from you." He said, looking down. He cupped my cheeks and pecked my forehead. "You, Dipper.. You need to stay away from me, I'm not what you think.. I'm a dangerous force of life.. Energy." He corrected himself.

"I just don't think it would really work out.. You'll die one day, and I will still be here.." My heart broke in two, my breath getting heavier. "W-what.." "I'm sorry, Kid.. But, hey, you get to be mourning for me, when you wake up--" he took out a watch that was out his pocketed, dress shirt and put it back in its rightful place. "-- ay, and that time is now.." He smiled sadly. I felt hot tears fall down my cheeks but then I woke up. Nothing felt right. That's how I feel. I think something died inside me..
'My heart..' It ached, twisting my insides out. That demon, that demon.. He stole my h-heart.. Well, when I get my strength and self back together I'm gonna steal his.

{ WEIRDMAGEDDON IS GONNA BE HERE SOON!! ;D in le story }