Ch. 13.

{ oh nuuu, I'm sick ._.
I never get sick, wtf?! Ack!! }

       Dipper's Pov

We finally reached the beautiful country/State?, Paris. I looked around. I fell in love with the scenery. The olde buildings and houses, boats in the docks and in the distance, the Eiffel Tower.

Bill wrapped an arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. I looked at him and he smiled at me. I felt my cheeks become hot and looked away. Bill patted my back.

      Bill's Pov

'Good he's been falling for my charms~ but what will I do if he finds out I've betrayed him the whole time?' I straitened out my beanie and making my golden locks ruffle out to the side.

'Well... I guess I don't have to worry because I will never fall for another human. Ever again. Yes, it is true. It was so long ago but I've long forgotten that retched girl. The thing that happened to her when I found out she wasn't really devoted to me. She'd had an affair and I made her what she is since that day. Dust. She was the first one I loved and the first I hated. I will not mention her name but-' I looked up

Dipper walked forward and I watched him. He must've longed to come here. He looked back at me and smiled and we watched the scenery.

{ stuffy noses, why?! I sound like Mabel when I have bad congestion.
"You voice is hilarious.." xD }

TimeSkip~

"Dipper come with me." (( I lead Dipper down an alley.-- just kidding. xD )) I lead Dipper toward the docks. It was already sunset. I told Dipper to cover his eyes, he did. I went to a boatmen and rented one of his Bateau Mouche.  We had waited and finally gotten onto the tour boat. I had helped Dipper get on of course.

The bright stars were out and the water beneath us sparkled from the sky's reflection. "Dipper you can uncover your eyes." I chuckled as he slowly uncovered his brown orbs. All he did was stare in awe. "Well..?" I looked at him. "This is..... Beautiful." He smiled.
"Not as beautiful as you." Bill added. ( xD Dipper noo.. ) Dipper blushed. I had Dipper's hand while watching the boat go down the river/lake. 'It was interesting how people had these things called dates.. In my time all you did was pick the bride at a young age, do her then you have a wife. Homosexuality wasn't allowed back then. I think they had forgotten about that rule, Dipper is the Most softest man I've ever met. He still acts like a twelve year old and he gets shy all the time. What's with that?' I spoke in my mind.

Dipper looked up at me. "Bill" Dipper started. I looked at the man. "Yes, PineTree?" We twiddled with his thumbs scooted closer, pulled me down by my hoodie collar and kissed me. Right in the lips. I stared wide eyed at the human, soon melting into the kiss, closing both my eyes. He pulled away with a bright face, I chuckled.

     No Pov

After the eventful night, Bill and Dipper bought a hotel room for the night and rested. (Not what you think...)

( sorry I haven't been making more. I've had writers block and I still have it. But I had to add something. :T )