Ch. 10. I'm sorry...

Bill's Pov

I saw Dipper shaking, while he slept. I watched him. I need to know what he was dreaming about.. So.. I went in his dream.

Bad mistake...

I saw my plan. My way to get revenge and rule the world. But why would PineTree dream this? Well.. I don't have any idea. But seeing how it would look like if it ever went this far made me happy.

"Ahahahaha ahahaha!!" I laughed to myself. Unlucky for me, Dipper heard.

"What?! Bill, what are you doing here!?" My eye widened. I knew it was Dipper. I know his voice. I turned around slowly and quickly jumped out of the dream. Now, I was shaking Dipper.

"Dipper! Dipper! Kid! Wake up!" I said as I shook him awake. His eyes widened and he jerked his arms away from my grip. "Get your hands off me!!" Dipper yelled out, glaring.

My eye widened and rose my brow.
"What are you talking about, PineTree?" I read his mind and my eyes widened. 'He'll not trust me..' Filled with worry, I cupped Dipper's face, "Dipper.." "What?!" "Calm down.." I said blankly. His tense body softened a bit. "Why?" He asked. "Well, because you don't even know what you saw.. If you had seen something." I stammered. Dipper looked confused. 'Good..~' I started, "Dipper, this must just all be a nightmare..." He looked hesitant but soon nodded. I smiled, "That's what I thought~" I'd put a spell on him, so he's forget the dream..

I felt his arms around my torso, I smiled and returned the hug. "I love you Pin- Dipper." I said as I licked his cheek with my warm tongue. He shivered and I chuckled silently. "That's a lot of love..." He trailed off.

'I just hope in someway that he won't find out about the spell or remember the dream..' I thought as I pulled away from the hug.

Dipper broken the silence.

"Hey, so Bill, is it okay if you left the temple already?" I looked at the lad. 'I have totally forgotten about my master plan.. and the future.. and finally being free... I have to keep focus!!' I facepalmed. "Of course, Dipper!"

{ Finally done -3- hope you like it }