♡Christmas Special♡

{ this has nothing to do with the story. It will not effect anything ♡ this will take place in the Mystery Shack ;) }

3rd Pov

Mabel was already putting the star on the Christmas tree. Dipper was reading his book. Stan was reading his 'magazines'.(Cringe) Stanford was in the Basement. Wendy was watching Mabel and Soos was having trouble replacing a ceiling lightbulb.
The Pines were very busy today, well they were supposed to be busy. Today was Christmas! Everyone kinda got annoyed from whenever Mabel ran through the shack screaming on the top of her lungs how many days till Christmas it was. But today, today was the quietest day and Dipper knew he had to enjoy it before Mabel started screaming. Dipper read through his book for the fiftieth time that morning. And was about to read it again until he heard Grunkle Stan yell. "Dipper can you get the door!" Dipper sighed and quietly cursed at his Grunkle.

Dipper closed his bedroom door and went down the hall to the stair case. Still reading his book, He held the stair railing and went down the stairs. Going through the shop Dipper opened up his vest jacket and slid his book into the pocket he'd always use before. And he wasn't too excited to open the door. He held out his hand near the doorknob. Slowly caressing the rounded handle and turning it. He opened the door halfway and looked outside the door and saw none other then the Bill Cipher himself. Bill had a very decorative sweater with a lot of triangles and stripes . "Hi PineTree! Merry Christmas, is it?" Dipper rolled his eyes. "Bill what do you want?" "I just want to spend the Christmas with my favorite Tree~" Bill Smirked and turned human, snuggling into Dippers shoulder. Dipper groaned, "Well do that outside.. There's plenty of trees out there..." "Dipper, your the only tree for me! I would never replace you~" Bill whined.

"Fine...."

"Yayyyy!"

Mabel then walks into the room with a glass of tea. When she sees Bill cuddling into Dipper she drops her glass. (Oh no. Get ready for the fangirl) her eyes widened and her mouth shot up in a huge smile and started chanting. "SHIP! SHIP! SHIP! SHIP! SHIP!" Dipper rolled his eyes and looked down to see Bill smirking back up at him. "Mabel can you please stop!" Dipper pleaded. Mabel stopped and smiled innocently. "Hehe... Sorry bro bro~" after that she said, "I SHIP BIPPER!" And ran off.

Dipper blushed and rolled his eyes, walking toward the living room. Stan must've left and went to his room. Dipper sat on a cushioned pillow and Bill sat next to him, leaning onto Dipper's shoulder. Dipper was already annoyed with Bill's behavior. "Bill..." "Hm?" "Why are you acting like this?" "...." "Bill...?" Dipper looked down to see Bill falling asleep, cuddling him.

Bill rubbed his cheek against Dipper's arm in a loving way, while sleeping. Dipper blushed. Soon falling asleep with Bill.

Time skip~

Dipper awoke and took in his surroundings. He wasn't on the floor on the pillow. He was on his bed. Dipper got on his feet and noticed that he was wearing a sweater with a bunch of stripes and circles. He heard Christmas music in the background, going down the stairs. Wendy and Mabel saw Dipper and giggled, running off. "Huh?" Grunkle Stan and Ford were in the Dining room getting all the food ready and Soos was at his Abulita's house. (Sorry if I misspelled)
Someone was missing. Dipper looked around then spotted him. Bill was drinking soda.... Like a person. xD

Mabel sneakily went behind Dipper as he neared the Dorito and pushed him onto Bill. Wendy quickly hung mistletoe and ran away. Bill looked up and smiled. "So..." Bill looked back onto Dipper. "Hm?" Dipper looked up at the mistletoe and blushed deep Crimson. "Come on, it's tradition~" Dipper gulped as Bill's face neared his own. Bill cupped one of Dipper's cheeks and pressing his lips against Dipper's. Dipper kissed back softly, as Bill smirked against the kiss. They pulled away and looked into each other's eyes.

"Dipper."

"Hm..?"

"I love you"  Bill smiled.

Dipper blushed once again. "I-I love you t-too, Bill" Dipper smiled back.

"That's my present to you, My love." Bill said. As for the rest of the night, let's just say there were lots of cuddling.

{ I know it's not much >< but... I really think it should stop right there! It's cute! Stops at the end of a kiss. Hope y'all enjoy ma Christmas Special! }

☆~ M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S ~☆