Ch. 19. The Pines'

{ Thanks for 2k reads ^^
Very sorry I barely update... But tomorrow is fair day and I don't have school so I'll see if I can rearrange my schedule and write more chapters! ;) }

Mabel's Pov

"Oops! Sorry, Dip Dop!" I said as I slowly got back onto my feet and gave a hand to Dipper. I looked next to him to see an attractive guy. It looked like he wore an emo pyramid. I waved at him shyly. But I didn't get an answer, he looked like he was studying my whole being. It was kind of creepy.
"Mabel Pines." He said monotoned. I was taken back for him to know my name. But I guess this was just a friend of Dipper's and that my brother must of brought me up. "Mhm! That's me!" I said smiling, showing my braces.

Bill's Pov

My lips curved into a small smile. She has so much enthusiasm. She'd be easy to break down and corrupt. I looked up to see two bold men. Maybe in their early 60's. This must be Stanley and StanFord, the original MysteryTwins. Yes, I do know StanFord. My old pal. We've had an love hate relationship that no one else should find out. He summoned me, I betrayed him. His fault, he wanted to know more about knowledge.

StanFord walked up to the two of us. He had stern face. He looked at me closely. My every move. I know I'm not to breathe and that this is just a vessel that I stole. But I actually need to play the part and be a human. I pulled in the oxygen into my nostrils and into my lungs. With every few seconds I would blink. And I had looked like a normal young adult. He had finally spoke after the examination. "So, Dipper, who is this?"

Dipper's Pov

I really had a bad feeling about what was going to happen. Grunkle Ford never acted this suspicious, is Bill someone he knew? I hope not, especially when I found this demon in a tomb, on the other side of the world.
(Well, sweetie. He d0 know him~) "Well," I started. I need to make a little lie... "This... This is Peter." I say hesitant. "Peter?" Ford rose a brow. "Yup" I silently gulped, and nodded like crazy. Ford glanced once more to my right to where Bill was standing and then shrugged. We all watched as he slowly closed the vending machine behind him and went into the basement, doing what ever he does down in there...

"Ugh.. Mabel," Stan started. "Yea, Grunkle Stan?" Mabel asked. "Mind if we go in the other room?" "Eh.. Nah, I'll stay in here with Dip and his 'friend Peter'..." He nodded and left the room.

{Horrible ch. But I hope it's enough to make it for the night.. I'll write tomorrow, if possible ;) }